Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He believes aggressive movement aginst British raj to regain independence of pride, If Japan would not have done pearl harbor, america would not enter to this World War, then Netaji could have won indepnedce of India. true pattiot like him always deserved great honor, successive Indian govt have never given neetaji and Gandhiji of Bharat Ratna, as they are above from all these awards.

http://mohanmekap.com/

He believes aggressive movement aginst British raj to regain independence of pride, If Japan would not have done pearl harbor, america would not enter to this World War, then Netaji could have won indepnedce of India. true pattiot like him always deserved great honor, successive Indian govt have never given neetaji and Gandhiji of Bharat Ratna, as they are above from all these awards.

Yes you are correct. This is the reason why the old house of Netaji deserves renovation and maintenance on behalf of the government. It has historical importance just like any palaces and forts of Mughal period. If possible, I would suggest that his house must be considered as a museum. So that tourists can take a tour of the house and see the belongings of Netaji.

Yes you are correct. This is the reason why the old house of Netaji deserves renovation and maintenance on behalf of the government. It has historical importance just like any palaces and forts of Mughal period. If possible, I would suggest that his house must be considered as a museum. So that tourists can take a tour of the house and see the belongings of Netaji.

There is a plan of converting Netaji's ancestral home in to a museum by the Odisha government since a long time. I hope this time the plan materializes.

There is a plan of converting Netaji's ancestral home in to a museum by the Odisha government since a long time. I hope this time the plan materializes.

This house must be given historical importance.

This house must be given historical importance.

Yes. This goes without saying. It must be declared as a heritage site. This helps in creating an awareness in the present day youngsters who don’t think beyond, ‘Phantom’. This generation knows what patriotism is.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.