Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many rumours came up after the plane crash of Netaji while escaping from the Britishers. I like the photo of Netaji's ancestral house. This is nice.
Incidentally, Puri MLA is the tourism minister, and five cores will be spent to renovate his ancestral home and largest collections of related to Netaji's life would be there as a museum. Hopefully, all these announcement will see light of the day.

If it really happens, it would be a fitting tribute to Netaji and the great legacy he left behind!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Here are his photos after his so-called death. He came into open after death of Nehru Ji .

http://netajibosemysteryrevealed.org/section-6-imposters-of-netaji/

But underneath each photo it is clearly mentioned that they are imposters with their real names revealed! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It will be an honor to the nation to give Netaji utmost respect who laid down his life for the sake of his Motherland. The decision taken by Odisha government to revive Netaji's ancient house is praise worthy.
It will be an honor to the nation to give Netaji utmost respect who laid down his life for the sake of his Motherland. The decision taken by Odisha government to revive Netaji's ancient house is praise worthy.

Yes government should look into this seriously. Just like any other forts and palaces, government should renovate the house of Netaji.

Yes government should look into this seriously. Just like any other forts and palaces, government should renovate the house of Netaji.

Government has taken the initiative. It has to be seen how effectively the initiative is implemented.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose born and brought up in Puri, coastal district of Odisha, in Gopalballav Road, near sea beach Puri, two storeyed building of his father, stands out from the rest. It was almost 150 years old and should be a national heritage, surprisingly life of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is shrouded in mystery. here is the screen shot of his ancestral parental home, in which he stayed till the age of ten. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: it is also speculated that he lived his last life nearer to his ancestral home as a famous saint, in Puri town, and he lived for about his last ten years.

Screen shot of netaji's ancestral home at Gopalballav road, near Puri sea beach, Puri, Odisha

I agree there is a lot of mystery surrounding his life after a certain stage and his last days including his death. The Congress governement and its leaders only pat their own backs and of course go on and on about Nehru family as if there is noone else who fought during the freedom movement ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose born and brought up in Puri, coastal district of Odisha, in Gopalballav Road, near sea beach Puri, two storeyed building of his father, stands out from the rest. It was almost 150 years old and should be a national heritage, surprisingly life of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is shrouded in mystery. here is the screen shot of his ancestral parental home, in which he stayed till the age of ten. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: it is also speculated that he lived his last life nearer to his ancestral home as a famous saint, in Puri town, and he lived for about his last ten years.

Screen shot of netaji's ancestral home at Gopalballav road, near Puri sea beach, Puri, Odisha

I agree there is a lot of mystery surrounding his life after a certain stage and his last days including his death. The Congress governement and its leaders only pat their own backs and of course go on and on about Nehru family as if there is noone else who fought during the freedom movement ...

Netaji's death remains a mystery forever. No confirmed clues were available after his death. Though some clues appeared, they proved to be fake. Congress was never in favor of Netaji's fight against the British, including Gandhi,.

Netaji's death remains a mystery forever. No confirmed clues were available after his death. Though some clues appeared, they proved to be fake. Congress was never in favor of Netaji's fight against the British, including Gandhi,.

The fact is Netaji is the true patriot and freedom fighter of India. He was real soldier to fight for his country. He taught us the way to save the country from the foreigners just like Maharana Pratap and Shivaji. He proved himself as true son of India. I admire him and his bravery.

The fact is Netaji is the true patriot and freedom fighter of India. He was real soldier to fight for his country. He taught us the way to save the country from the foreigners just like Maharana Pratap and Shivaji. He proved himself as true son of India. I admire him and his bravery.

He has surrendered his prestigious ICS in protest against the misrule and race discrimination policies of the British. He has forsaken his luxurious life for the sake of the country. These are no less sacrifices. The country is indebted to this great soul

He has surrendered his prestigious ICS in protest against the misrule and race discrimination policies of the British. He has forsaken his luxurious life for the sake of the country. These are no less sacrifices. The country is indebted to this great soul

Yes you are correct. I believe that students must be taught about Netaji's life and experiences along with Gandhiji. Both are equally important for our country. Students will learn many good things from their personal life as well. We mostly give stress on Gandhiji's life and teachings and generally ignore Netaji. However it becomes necessary to follow the path of Netaji in some cases.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.