The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends now many new threads have emerged. Good topics which were never discussed before are now here in Boddunan.com .
I am happy.

I won't say that the topics were never discussed, but yes it is good to see more new threads, except the trend I am observing now is more of tips and articles on self-help and health topics rather than debate topics!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends now many new threads have emerged. Good topics which were never discussed before are now here in Boddunan.com .
I am happy.

I won't say that the topics were never discussed, but yes it is good to see more new threads, except the trend I am observing now is more of tips and articles on self-help and health topics rather than debate topics!

I agree. DiscussionAnd debate worthy topics are less in number. Such topics will evoke lot of interst and these very topics will throw light on new and novel factors.
I am happy.

I agree. DiscussionAnd debate worthy topics are less in number. Such topics will evoke lot of interst and these very topics will throw light on new and novel factors.

True...more threads generated constantly do not make any more value addition than absence of new threads unless they generate interested discussion from many.

I am happy.

True...more threads generated constantly do not make any more value addition than absence of new threads unless they generate interested discussion from many.

Presently I also feel that there is need for many new threads. Many members are very active and the discussions on 10-15 threads are going on everyday.
Let me say my own observations. The responsibility of a member doesn't end simply giving a link of a news item. There shoul;d be a brief introduction about the news that the thread is going to lead. The member should not forget to add a line about his own view on the news we are going to read. This will certainly add zing to the Forum discussions.
Let me say my own observations. The responsibility of a member doesn't end simply giving a link of a news item. There shoul;d be a brief introduction about the news that the thread is going to lead. The member should not forget to add a line about his own view on the news we are going to read. This will certainly add zing to the Forum discussions.

Exactly...I also seem to remember that because of this very tendency, there was a rule made that restricted posting links to news, I don't remember exactly when, but it was there, all because members posted links to news pages without giving their own take on the subject, which is happening now too.

Exactly...I also seem to remember that because of this very tendency, there was a rule made that restricted posting links to news, I don't remember exactly when, but it was there, all because members posted links to news pages without giving their own take on the subject, which is happening now too.

Yes.. without personal touch and thoughts it will be just like copy pasting, nothing unique. Providing article link is okay, but if we can directly post news and other things with our own thoughts then it can be more better.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes.. without personal touch and thoughts it will be just like copy pasting, nothing unique. Providing article link is okay, but if we can directly post news and other things with our own thoughts then it can be more better.

Such posts really reflect the spirit of discussion forums. Members while expressing their views they really feel that they are participating in a group discussion.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I remember there was a time when many such threads were being posted which dont give any personal opinion of the member who starts the thread. I see even now members startting a topic and disappearing after that without taking part in either their own or other members discussions...some take part only in the discussion started by themeslves.If each one of us keep doing that how can you expect any active participation here ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember there was a time when many such threads were being posted which dont give any personal opinion of the member who starts the thread. I see even now members startting a topic and disappearing after that without taking part in either their own or other members discussions...some take part only in the discussion started by themeslves.If each one of us keep doing that how can you expect any active participation here ?

Very true. About this, I remember you have expressed your discontentment many times.The entire operation looks like an exercise to build up Points. The very purpose of Discussion forums are defeated. Can the administration do something about this and save the sanctity of discussion forums. If it materializes, it goes a long way.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.