The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:

Yes, It makes forum boaring. Only some selected topic are discuss for 10-12 day.

You are a member. Why don't you take initiative ?

I am new here. When Senior members like you does not show interest, what about a new members.

Being new or old, doesn't make any difference. On my very day of my joining I posted my first post. And I'm one of the active members here.

Off course, you are most active member over forum but you mostly reply on the forum. You last start a thread about 8 day ago.

That's better than nothing. Is not it ?

Yes, something is better than nothing. That what I say..

Yes I understood. Star a new thread.

Its not star ...Its a Start.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's no good at point to small typos of other members because this in turn provide others chance to point at your own mistakes. And this is said by famous people of the world- not me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The job of 'enriching the Forums' is a collective job. each one should do his or her bit. I feel personally if all of us add one New thread in a day, there is nothing like it.
The job of 'enriching the Forums' is a collective job. each one should do his or her bit. I feel personally if all of us add one New thread in a day, there is nothing like it.

Yes, I see at least 10 members are active. If each add 2 Forum, it will improve the quality of forum.

Yes, I see at least 10 members are active. If each add 2 Forum, it will improve the quality of forum.

That is an ideal situation but everyone can contribute especially the new members,The older members will be happy to see new ideas coming in here ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt, compared to other forums in the business, Boddunan's Forum is live and very interactive.

No doubt it is active but posting new thread as compare to answering the thread is much lesser in number. It should be increased.

Yes. the number should be increased. Its the responsibility of all new and old members.

Lets us continue to start some good thread...................

In so many breaths required to post comments on this thread, you could have posted a few new threads! Also, when one speaks about posting new threads, my observation is that most users who speak about it are mostly the ones who never bother to start new discussions usually. Guys, let us at least give credit to all those people who at least bother to keep existing conversations alive by posting regularly and consistently and keep adding new ideas and news in those threads. It is no use passing buck to others all the time. If one feels there are no new threads, please help yourselves and post new ones!

Yes @ Kalyani, we need to keep the forum alive. We need to post some new threads too. It will increase interest among members. One new thread per head is sufficient to make a forum as interesting platform.
No doubt, compared to other forums in the business, Boddunan's Forum is live and very interactive.

No doubt it is active but posting new thread as compare to answering the thread is much lesser in number. It should be increased.

Yes. the number should be increased. Its the responsibility of all new and old members.

In so many breaths required to post comments on this thread, you could have posted a few new threads! Also, when one speaks about posting new threads, my observation is that most users who speak about it are mostly the ones who never bother to start new discussions usually. Guys, let us at least give credit to all those people who at least bother to keep existing conversations alive by posting regularly and consistently and keep adding new ideas and news in those threads. It is no use passing buck to others all the time. If one feels there are no new threads, please help yourselves and post new ones!

Yes @ Kalyani, we need to keep the forum alive. We need to post some new threads too. It will increase interest among members. One new thread per head is sufficient to make a forum as interesting platform.

Yes, ideally each person must start at least one new thread every day...but do remember that active and good quality forums are not those which have a lot of new threads everyday, but those that generate good and qualitative ideas in each post in the existing as well as new threads.Number doesn't really count!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, ideally each person must start at least one new thread every day...but do remember that active and good quality forums are not those which have a lot of new threads everyday, but those that generate good and qualitative ideas in each post in the existing as well as new threads.Number doesn't really count!

I agree with you. Quality threads without an iota of doubt generate quality responses that help the members enhance their knowledge base. Another fact is a thread with good intro and free from mistakes as far as possible will be the highlight of the forum.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree with you. Quality threads without an iota of doubt generate quality responses that help the members enhance their knowledge base. Another fact is a thread with good intro and free from mistakes as far as possible will be the highlight of the forum.

Exactly...but every now and then, people seem to forget that good activity means quality and not quantity, thankfully there are enough number of senior members who are around to guide the forums back on course!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly...but every now and then, people seem to forget that good activity means quality and not quantity, thankfully there are enough number of senior members who are around to guide the forums back on course!

Yes. This aspect also I observed. Not only senior members but also our editors contributing to the enrichment of forums with their quality threads.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Friends now many new threads have emerged. Good topics which were never discussed before are now here in Boddunan.com .
I am happy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.