The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure and certain that admin is planing to take care of unnecessary threads and posts in very near future. It will be an altogether different picture of the forums once he fixes the errors. I am so looking forward for that day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am sure and certain that admin is planing to take care of unnecessary threads and posts in very near future. It will be an altogether different picture of the forums once he fixes the errors. I am so looking forward for that day.

That's a good news to hear Sunil. If its possible, I request the administrator to turn his attention towards Answers too. This is being used to earn the points in an easy way. By saying, " yes, yes, you are right."

That's a good news to hear Sunil. If its possible, I request the administrator to turn his attention towards Answers too. This is being used to earn the points in an easy way. By saying, " yes, yes, you are right."

I haven't been paying much attention for the last few days since my husband's aunt was very serious and unfortunately, she expired Saturday morning but now that I am back, I will see to it that such posts in Q&A are taken care of!

@Usha, the threads that are started by people who then disappear nothing can be done about them. But as far as mere news posts are concerned, I think we can take care of them by being more strict. But meanwhile what we can do is start reporting such threads immediately as soon as we come across them and also ensuring that as responsible members, we DO NOT post replies to those threads so that such threads can be deleted.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I haven't been paying much attention for the last few days since my husband's aunt was very serious and unfortunately, she expired Saturday morning but now that I am back, I will see to it that such posts in Q&A are taken care of!

@Usha, the threads that are started by people who then disappear nothing can be done about them. But as far as mere news posts are concerned, I think we can take care of them by being more strict. But meanwhile what we can do is start reporting such threads immediately as soon as we come across them and also ensuring that as responsible members, we DO NOT post replies to those threads so that such threads can be deleted.

Kalyani, I am very sorry to hear about your aunt !
It will be nice when people are active and posting their own views about a discussion topic rather start a topic and disappear.Some may be busy but you should at least look in once in a while and see what is happening with the topic you have started ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
this thread is instrumental in creating more threads.

http://mohanmekap.com/

this thread is instrumental in creating more threads.

Yes. I have marked this change. Threads are are on the increase slightly. Now it has to ensured that threads with a scope for healthy discussions and exchange of views also to be increased.

Kalyani, I am very sorry to hear about your aunt !
It will be nice when people are active and posting their own views about a discussion topic rather start a topic and disappear.Some may be busy but you should at least look in once in a while and see what is happening with the topic you have started ..

Thanks Usha! But being gracious enough to come back and take notice of others' response involves certain culture and good manners which is noticeably lacking now! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:

I guess people are running out of fresh and new ideas.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.