Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

I must admit that's a good move from Kejriwal. From now on Kejriwal should be cautious. His rivals are seeing with hawk's eyes for a wrong move from him.

Definitely ! There was a lot of hope and expectations from his party and he has to be careful if he is serious about really making a change for the better otherwise he will make the other corrupt parties stronger since all those who were with him will go back to the same old parties..

He should prove that he and his party are different from others. Even if he fails to fulfill the pre election promises ,his supporters are willing to excuse him. But he should not give any scope for his detractors to point an accusing finger towards him.

When you actually think about it I agree with him on one score about Delhi police not coming under the Delhi government which is strange.It takes away a lot of power from The CM especially when the central government has a different party ruling. I feel that his demand to have the police force come under Delhi Chief Minister is a very valid one ...
He was trying to turn attentions from one lakh 30,000 temporary teachers who have voted for him for assurance of permanent in their professions and now they are searing in dharanna in front of his office and his law minister's over actions and court's verdict on manipulating information, and now scheduled power cuts in Delhi is exposing AAP, and in order turn the table, all these costing valuable money to nation.

What about the same 'Valuable Money" gone in to scams and Swiss banks?
Kejriwal is fighting for a just cause and he's on the job of 'Waking up'' the nation by exposing the lawlessness of previous government.
To bring black money law of nation needs to be changed, can only done through treasury bench and it is currently at the hand of UPA, this sums it all, and after all AAP is coalition partner of Congress, it is supporting from outside.

http://mohanmekap.com/

From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

I must admit that's a good move from Kejriwal. From now on Kejriwal should be cautious. His rivals are seeing with hawk's eyes for a wrong move from him.

Definitely ! There was a lot of hope and expectations from his party and he has to be careful if he is serious about really making a change for the better otherwise he will make the other corrupt parties stronger since all those who were with him will go back to the same old parties..

He should prove that he and his party are different from others. Even if he fails to fulfill the pre election promises ,his supporters are willing to excuse him. But he should not give any scope for his detractors to point an accusing finger towards him.

When you actually think about it I agree with him on one score about Delhi police not coming under the Delhi government which is strange.It takes away a lot of power from The CM especially when the central government has a different party ruling. I feel that his demand to have the police force come under Delhi Chief Minister is a very valid one ...
He was trying to turn attentions from one lakh 30,000 temporary teachers who have voted for him for assurance of permanent in their professions and now they are searing in dharanna in front of his office and his law minister's over actions and court's verdict on manipulating information, and now scheduled power cuts in Delhi is exposing AAP, and in order turn the table, all these costing valuable money to nation.

What about the same 'Valuable Money" gone in to scams and Swiss banks?
Kejriwal is fighting for a just cause and he's on the job of 'Waking up'' the nation by exposing the lawlessness of previous government.
To bring black money law of nation needs to be changed, can only done through treasury bench and it is currently at the hand of UPA, this sums it all, and after all AAP is coalition partner of Congress, it is supporting from outside.

The same congress which is supporting AAP is blind about the scams and Swiss money under whose misgovernance all the world renowned Scams took place? Is it not the responsibility of Congress which is supporting AAP to help fight the scams along with AAP? What sort of this eyewash alliance is this?
Fortunately the Dharna has been cut short and the traffic jams are all right now. The Metro stations have reopened. :)

Mala Jaiswar
AAP in its bid to prove itself that it's different from other political parties, is stepping in to wrong domains and adopting to wrong methodology. In this process inadvertently it's paving path for discontentment and disillusion in its supporters and followers. I don't know where it leads to.
Fortunately the Dharna has been cut short and the traffic jams are all right now. The Metro stations have reopened. :)

The method of getting things by Dharna is not good. Kejriwal must think that now he is on higher post. Now he is not a common man like before. He need to change its way of doing thing. Otherwise what he gain, at last he lose it.

The method of getting things by Dharna is not good. Kejriwal must think that now he is on higher post. Now he is not a common man like before. He need to change its way of doing thing. Otherwise what he gain, at last he lose it.

What remains to be seen is that whether he will go on a Dharna again for any other purpose. A court notice has been issued to him.

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.