Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going overboard? As a Chief Minister should he be behaving this way?

Now for what arvind kejriwal is waiting.. He is now CM of New Delhi. Use his power to solve the problem. Dharna cannot solve any problem.
Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going overboard? As a Chief Minister should he be behaving this way?

Now for what arvind kejriwal is waiting.. He is now CM of New Delhi. Use his power to solve the problem. Dharna cannot solve any problem.
Kejriwal is the cm of Delhi. He's holding a dharna against police action which is the realm of central government.

Kejriwal is the cm of Delhi. He's holding a dharna against police action which is the realm of central government.

If every thing is solved by dharna, what is a need to be in power. His action is not good for the people of Delhi.

If every thing is solved by drama, what is need to be in power. His action is not good for the people of Delhi.

Drama? Who is enacting a drama here?
From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

I must admit that's a good move from Kejriwal. From now on Kejriwal should be cautious. His rivals are seeing with hawk's eyes for a wrong move from him.

Definitely ! There was a lot of hope and expectations from his party and he has to be careful if he is serious about really making a change for the better otherwise he will make the other corrupt parties stronger since all those who were with him will go back to the same old parties..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

I must admit that's a good move from Kejriwal. From now on Kejriwal should be cautious. His rivals are seeing with hawk's eyes for a wrong move from him.

Definitely ! There was a lot of hope and expectations from his party and he has to be careful if he is serious about really making a change for the better otherwise he will make the other corrupt parties stronger since all those who were with him will go back to the same old parties..

He should prove that he and his party are different from others. Even if he fails to fulfill the pre election promises ,his supporters are willing to excuse him. But he should not give any scope for his detractors to point an accusing finger towards him.

He should prove that he and his party are different from others. Even if he fails to fulfill the pre election promises ,his supporters are willing to excuse him. But he should not give any scope for his detractors to point an accusing finger towards him.

Such activities made him different from other politicians but also give a golden chance to their opposition to point a finger on Kejriwal.

When you actually think about it I agree with him on one score about Delhi police not coming under the Delhi government which is strange.It takes away a lot of power from The CM especially when the central government has a different party ruling. I feel that his demand to have the police force come under Delhi Chief Minister is a very valid one ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When you actually think about it I agree with him on one score about Delhi police not coming under the Delhi government which is strange.It takes away a lot of power from The CM especially when the central government has a different party ruling. I feel that his demand to have the police force come under Delhi Chief Minister is a very valid one ...
He was trying to turn attentions from one lakh 30,000 temporary teachers who have voted for him for assurance of permanent in their professions and now they are searing in dharanna in front of his office and his law minister's over actions and court's verdict on manipulating information, and now scheduled power cuts in Delhi is exposing AAP, and in order turn the table, all these costing valuable money to nation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

He was trying to turn attentions from one lakh 30,000 temporary teachers who have voted for him for assurance of permanent in their professions and now they are searing in dharanna in front of his office and his law minister's over actions and court's verdict on manipulating information, and now scheduled power cuts in Delhi is exposing AAP, and in order turn the table, all these costing valuable money to nation.

What about the same 'Valuable Money" gone in to scams and Swiss banks?
Kejriwal is fighting for a just cause and he's on the job of 'Waking up'' the nation by exposing the lawlessness of previous government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.