What is your way to relax your mind. I go for a walk for relaxing my retired minds... What about you.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Going for a walk is the best relaxation you have when you feel stressed, other than that you can listen to music, meditate or simply sit and think things over in a calm and methodical manner. Once you get to the root of the problem you automatically begin to relax and the stress level gets diluted

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

I switch over to my Easel
What is your way to relax your mind. I go for a walk for relaxing my retired minds... What about you.

Listening to music, taking a stroll and simple meditation (concentrating on the breath and relaxing) are a few things I do to relax. For my hubby unwinding means downing 2-3 drinks of whiskey after a hard day's work! :evil:

Mala Jaiswar

Listening to music, taking a stroll and simple meditation (concentrating on the breath and relaxing) are a few things I do to relax. For my hubby unwinding means downing 2-3 drinks of whiskey after a hard day's work! :evil:

Ahaha. Downing 2-3 drinks is an accepted norm for many. Even Khushwant Singh, the eminent writer believes in it. But over a period it may lead to health risks if the drinks are not substantiated by good food.
I turn towards my easel to relax.
When it comes to relaxing, I spend time in my garden. I love planting because it gets me lots of satisfaction when I see plants growing :)))

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

The general rule for relaxing is to create an atmosphere that soothes the tired mind. Some times monotony also causes tiredness in the mind. So, to sum it up all, indulge in an activity that is close to your heart. Its not uncommon to see somepeople get relaxed in their work itself.

The general rule for relaxing is to create an atmosphere that soothes the tired mind. Some times monotony also causes tiredness in the mind. So, to sum it up all, indulge in an activity that is close to your heart. Its not uncommon to see somepeople get relaxed in their work itself.

Yes you are right, Today teenagers put ear phone in their ear while travelling from buses, bikes, cars and even during their work too.

Yes you are right, Today teenagers put ear phone in their ear while travelling from buses, bikes, cars and even during their work too.

Way of relaxing is purely a personal choice. People select that way which suits them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.