Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

Actually it helps me to divert my mind from any kind of stress.. So I do it regularly.

In big cities youngsters use ear phone while travelling by buses, auto and other public transport. What does it means....

Well, nothing wrong in it. Music during travelling help us to pass the time faster. I often listen music when I am on some long journey... Nothing wrong until someone driving.. :laugh:

I ask what its means. I did not say it wrong habit. Even I travelling by train prefer to listen music with help of ear phone.
I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

Actually it helps me to divert my mind from any kind of stress.. So I do it regularly.

In big cities youngsters use ear phone while travelling by buses, auto and other public transport. What does it means....

Well, nothing wrong in it. Music during travelling help us to pass the time faster. I often listen music when I am on some long journey... Nothing wrong until someone driving.. :laugh:

I ask what its means. I did not say it wrong habit. Even I travelling by train prefer to listen music with help of ear phone.

When I go on a long distance journey, I generally prefer to gossip with my parents and brother or listen to the soft note music. I feel the best way to relax ourselves is to take a small sleep with some sweet fragrance or room freshener sprayed around the bed. This makes us feel better.

When I go on a long distance journey, I generally prefer to gossip with my parents and brother or listen to the soft note music. I feel the best way to relax ourselves is to take a small sleep with some sweet fragrance or room freshener sprayed around the bed. This makes us feel better.

Yes. A short nap rejuvenates. It’s an established fact. Even the science says a sleep for a short duration will help a lot.
Attending barati can relax mind. I have experience this on Thursday. Feel relaxed and free.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Attending barati can relax mind. I have experience this on Thursday. Feel relaxed and free.

You mean a marriage function ? yes, why not? anything that shifts you away from the depression causing conditions is a way to relaxing the mind.

You mean a marriage function ? yes, why not? anything that shifts you away from the depression causing conditions is a way to relaxing the mind.

This is quite different way of relaxing mind. Many people calls it a tension. People gets tensed during marriage ceremonies while attending "Barati". Its good to read that you can handle "barati" in much better way. :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is quite different way of relaxing mind. Many people calls it a tension. People gets tensed during marriage ceremonies while attending "Barati". Its good to read that you can handle "barati" in much better way. :woohoo: :woohoo:

As long as the depression is driven away, any method is OK. the joyous and cheerful atmosphere around may act as an antidote for depression for some it seems.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.