There are traits in people that appeal to us and there are also traits that irritate us. I find the trait of self-praising and unnecessary rude behavior a turn off. I like the trait of honesty and simplicity. What trait in people do you like and hate the most?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are traits in people that appeal to us and there are also traits that irritate us. I find the trait of self-praising and unnecessary rude behavior a turn off. I like the trait of honesty and simplicity. What trait in people do you like and hate the most?

I like humility in a person. Humility is the the mother of all virtues. And i hate hypocrisy in an individual.

I don't like the trait of a person who is talking as if he/she knows about everything in the world.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I too hate people who are ever boastful of their achievements and also those who are arrogant and dominating over others...I like people who are down to earth and caring about everything around them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like people who works more and talk less. I dislike people who are takative and continuously keep on talking.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I like people who works more and talk less. I dislike people who are takative and continuously keep on talking.

mere talking without a purpose shows one's shallowness. They are just empty vessels that make heavy noise.. I hate such quality in a person. I like people who act without fuss.
I love bravery, honesty and tactful traits in people. These three things can make anybody incredible.
One who has the courage to admit the mistakes mananimously without passing the buck is the characteristic of Humility. This aspect of humility makes people exemplary. They steal the hearts of all. And I'm no exception.
I like a person with a positive outlook on life. A person who believes in himself even when the odds are stacked against him.
I like a person with a positive outlook on life. A person who believes in himself even when the odds are stacked against him.

True. Optimism in a person makes him look towards the brighter part of the life. For them there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

A positive person spreads positivity around him or her which helps yu grow ....However I prefer a balanced approach to anything in life without going to the extreme about any issue ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.