Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like persons who speak to the point, are brief and do not waste time unnecessarily.

Agreed. That's why they say, 'Economy not only in Money but in words too.' They neither waste their time nor the listener's.
I like the honesty and self confidence of person and i hate when they tell lie or ignoring someone for others......
I like a person with a positive outlook on life. A person who believes in himself even when the odds are stacked against him.

True. Optimism in a person makes him look towards the brighter part of the life. For them there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Quick wit and good sense of humour are always welcome.
To the point speaking person is really appreciated by me...
I like persons who speak to the point, are brief and do not waste time unnecessarily.

Agreed. That's why they say, 'Economy not only in Money but in words too.' They neither waste their time nor the listener's.

A person who truly values his time will never waste it. Also he will refrain from wasting other people's time as well. Punctuality is a virtue.

A person who truly values his time will never waste it. Also he will refrain from wasting other people's time as well. Punctuality is a virtue.

Yes it's considered as one of the three virtues essential for a person who wants to advance in life. They are known as 3Ps, Punctuality, Prudence, Patience.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.