Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like a person with a positive outlook on life. A person who believes in himself even when the odds are stacked against him.

A positive person spreads positivity around him or her which helps yu grow ....However I prefer a balanced approach to anything in life without going to the extreme about any issue ...

Yes. They say positivity is contagious. Equanimity, not being ecstatic or getting depressed easily for everything will help a lot.
Wise men know how to control their emotions. When you can control your emotions you can control your reactions. True power and wisdom comes when you are unaffected by your external conditions.
There are traits in people that appeal to us and there are also traits that irritate us. I find the trait of self-praising and unnecessary rude behavior a turn off. I like the trait of honesty and simplicity. What trait in people do you like and hate the most?

I like humility in a person. Humility is the the mother of all virtues. And i hate hypocrisy in an individual.

I am irritated by over-zealous and loud people. Composed and humble people appeal to me.
I like Helping nature in others and dislike the way people thinks for itself....
I abhor liars, who in a bid to increase their sense of importance and to escape punishment go to any length. It's not all, they are well aware that nobody believes their talk. Still they go on.
Honesty, straight forwardness are the traits i like.
I abhor liars, who in a bid to increase their sense of importance and to escape punishment go to any length. It's not all, they are well aware that nobody believes their talk. Still they go on.

Liars are cowards who cant take responsibility for their mistakes. An honest man is always ready to face the consequences of his action.

Liars are cowards who cant take responsibility for their mistakes. An honest man is always ready to face the consequences of his action.

Though Honesty pays its rewards late, still there are people who stick to it. They are rare of course. This very "Rarity" makes them a breed apart. I'm glad I'm in such a group.
I like Helping nature in others and dislike the way people thinks for itself....

I am apalled by impatient and impulsive people.

Yeah, a certain section of liars who think they can outsmart someone.
I like persons who speak to the point, are brief and do not waste time unnecessarily.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.