Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sachin once said, he continues to make every stones thralled at him by critics to mile stones, it is some kind of killer instinct.

Certainly. This killer instinct can be see in every achiever. Without this, one cannot achieve what he wants.

I agree. I had no such instinct as a college student. But I acquired this killer instinct while in government service and thereafter I have been achieving and performing whatever I attempt.

Better late than never. It's about knowing the virtues of killer instinct. Once you know it there will not be looking back for you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sachin once said, he continues to make every stones thralled at him by critics to mile stones, it is some kind of killer instinct.

Certainly. This killer instinct can be see in every achiever. Without this, one cannot achieve what he wants.

I agree. I had no such instinct as a college student. But I acquired this killer instinct while in government service and thereafter I have been achieving and performing whatever I attempt.

Better late than never. It's about knowing the virtues of killer instinct. Once you know it there will not be looking back for you.

As a sportsman in student life and later as a marketing professional, I always had it in me. I never left any job unless I finished it- Beg-Borrow or Steal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As a sportsman in student life and later as a marketing professional, I always had it in me. I never left any job unless I finished it- Beg-Borrow or Steal.

That's the right approach. And i'm sure this this kind of killer instinct must have helped you in your life.

That's the right approach. And i'm sure this this kind of killer instinct must have helped you in your life.

That was the mantra given to me when I attended my first training session after I joined my first job as a sales engineer in Adwani Oerlikon Limited, now name changed to ADOR.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That was the mantra given to me when I attended my first training session after I joined my first job as a sales engineer in Adwani Oerlikon Limited, now name changed to ADOR.

Many famous Indian and multinationals rely on this Mantra and they motivate the employees to reach excellence. Latest example is Satya Nadella the CEO of Microsoft.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.