Everybody comes upon a dominating person in life whether it be a dominating boss, spouse, parent, colleague or friend. Some people bear with this for fear of staining the relationship. How do you deal with dominating people?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everybody comes upon a dominating person in life whether it be a dominating boss, spouse, parent, colleague or friend. Some people bear with this for fear of staining the relationship. How do you deal with dominating people?

The question of somebody dominating some arises when they see some weak points. Naturally the person who is dominated will become a victim of his weakness
I personally feel the domination can be put to arrest if one is equipped with enough knowledge, Everybody cannot dominate everybody, If the dominant is rich in one sphere of knowledge, the dominated can be rich in another sphere of knowledge.
I have my stand very clear on this one, I will never tolerate a bully/dominant in any sphere of life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's not possible to be dominated unless you are willing to do so. It may be yoir Boss in the office or at the domestic front..
You have to stand your ground and face the person boldly. When you submit yourself to the whims of a dominant personality you are just encouraging that behavior.
You have to stand your ground and face the person boldly. When you submit yourself to the whims of a dominant personality you are just encouraging that behavior.

Facing the person who is trying to dominate you, should know with what you are you equipped and endowed with. For this, first of all you should have a sound knowledge. Who can dominate a person who is knowledgeable?
People dominate others because they are insecure and want to hide it ... Of course there could be ither reasons too, either way it depends on us, as to how much we are willing to take because of necessity or circumstances, if not simply ignore the person !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My concept is simple. I never allow someone to dominant on me. Why I remain under someone.....
People dominate others because they are insecure and want to hide it ... Of course there could be ither reasons too, either way it depends on us, as to how much we are willing to take because of necessity or circumstances, if not simply ignore the person !

True. The trait of dominating others has roots to inferiority complex.it acts as a false mask to hide their low self esteem and inferiority complex.
Honestly it depends on person and the matter.. I will surely not tolerate a person who is doing such just because he/she is like that.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Honestly it depends on person and the matter.. I will surely not tolerate a person who is doing such just because he/she is like that.

In some cases avoiding the dominating person is not easily especially when that person is a relative. My mother in law is a dominating woman and avoiding her when she visits is not easy. :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.