Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly it depends on person and the matter.. I will surely not tolerate a person who is doing such just because he/she is like that.

In some cases avoiding the dominating person is not easily especially when that person is a relative. My mother in law is a dominating woman and avoiding her when she visits is not easy. :blink:

Yes that's why I said its also depends on person... And at some cases such thing also comes in positive way, so in that case i don't mind.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Honestly it depends on person and the matter.. I will surely not tolerate a person who is doing such just because he/she is like that.

In some cases avoiding the dominating person is not easily especially when that person is a relative. My mother in law is a dominating woman and avoiding her when she visits is not easy. :blink:

It's true. You cannot avoid a relative, who is in the family. But you can show your intent through some gestures which sends an unmistakable message that you and she are incompatible . You can also avoid her by trying to reduce ' Face to Face' meets as far as possible.

It's true. You cannot avoid a relative, who is in the family. But you can show your intent through some gestures which sends an unmistakable message that you and she are incompatible . You can also avoid her by trying to reduce ' Face to Face' meets as far as possible.

Yes.. These are the only ways to avoid relative who is having such nature. We can express all indirectly which is also enough.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. These are the only ways to avoid relative who is having such nature. We can express all indirectly which is also enough.

Simple body language also reflects your inner thoughts. A simple frown, turning away from the person who tries to dominate certainly sends the message of your defiance.
When its not possible to avoid a dominating person, it's best to stay calm and deal with the situation appropriately.
When its not possible to avoid a dominating person, it's best to stay calm and deal with the situation appropriately.

This and tell them to mind their own business unless you have reason to let them dominate over yourself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The fear of getting dominated is the cause for 'Dominating.' Remember people who try to dominate you are invariably cowards. How you deal with a Barking dog that can't bite? you walk away as if there was no dog at all. Apply the same methodology here.
The fear of getting dominated is the cause for 'Dominating.' Remember people who try to dominate you are invariably cowards. How you deal with a Barking dog that can't bite? you walk away as if there was no dog at all. Apply the same methodology here.

No, you should not avoid a barking dog, but always be careful because I have seen most barking dogs are the ones who bite also. It's better to silence them before moving out.

No, you should not avoid a barking dog, but always be careful because I have seen most barking dogs are the ones who bite also. It's better to silence them before moving out.

Barking dogs can be easily identified from the way they bark and wag their tails.

Barking dogs can be easily identified from the way they bark and wag their tails.

beware some dogs have no tail but they are most dangerous. A doberman is one dog that attacks at the neck when it wag it tail, that is why its tail is cut so that people don't get false signals.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.