Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The fear of getting dominated is the cause for 'Dominating.' Remember people who try to dominate you are invariably cowards. How you deal with a Barking dog that can't bite? you walk away as if there was no dog at all. Apply the same methodology here.

No, you should not avoid a barking dog, but always be careful because I have seen most barking dogs are the ones who bite also. It's better to silence them before moving out.

Barking dogs can be easily identified from the way they bark and wag their tails.

beware some dogs have no tail but they are most dangerous. A doberman is one dog that attacks at the neck when it wag it tail, that is why its tail is cut so that people don't get false signals.

That's a caution I will note. I believe in making a strategy to deal with the dominating elements as and when I encounter them.
Yes when you are caught in a difficult situation you should adapt an appropriate plan. But it's best to avoid these situations, as they are a waste of your time and energy.
Yes when you are caught in a difficult situation you should adapt an appropriate plan. But it's best to avoid these situations, as they are a waste of your time and energy.

Of course to avoid or to make myself ready for confrontation will be decided after knowing the worth and weight of the dominating person,, which i can scent easily .
You have to stand your ground and face the person boldly. When you submit yourself to the whims of a dominant personality you are just encouraging that behavior.

Facing the person who is trying to dominate you, should know with what you are you equipped and endowed with. For this, first of all you should have a sound knowledge. Who can dominate a person who is knowledgeable?

Some people are gifted with exceptional confidence and authoritative voice,they can even dominate when they are wrong just by stating the facts with confidence and a false sense of authority.
You have to stand your ground and face the person boldly. When you submit yourself to the whims of a dominant personality you are just encouraging that behavior.

Facing the person who is trying to dominate you, should know with what you are you equipped and endowed with. For this, first of all you should have a sound knowledge. Who can dominate a person who is knowledgeable?

Some people are gifted with exceptional confidence and authoritative voice,they can even dominate when they are wrong just by stating the facts with confidence and a false sense of authority.

This is where skill in communication comes in to picture. Even the stark naked truth also can be expressed in a soothing and pleasing manner without an air of Authority.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.