The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stick to a routine. Don't change your exercise pattern every weak. If you do the same exercise you could easily track your progress. When you could see the progress you could set future goals. That's why I prefer to write down my progress. When you could see your progress on paper you could set specific goals instead of a vague one. In order to achieve a goal it has to be specific with a clear deadline.

Yes that is one way of monitoring your progress. here is another way. You yourself will notice if your exercising is having an effect on your system. The golden rule is 'your progress should be better than yesterday's progress and aim for the Best tomorrow.' Either way it works.

Nice way to see our progress @ram. If everyone try to become better what they are one day before, they must attain what they want in their life.
Stick to a routine. Don't change your exercise pattern every weak. If you do the same exercise you could easily track your progress. When you could see the progress you could set future goals. That's why I prefer to write down my progress. When you could see your progress on paper you could set specific goals instead of a vague one. In order to achieve a goal it has to be specific with a clear deadline.

Yes that is one way of monitoring your progress. here is another way. You yourself will notice if your exercising is having an effect on your system. The golden rule is 'your progress should be better than yesterday's progress and aim for the Best tomorrow.' Either way it works.

Nice way to see our progress @ram. If everyone try to become better what they are one day before, they must attain what they want in their life.

In order to attain what you want, your efforts and endevours should be directed in the right direction. For this you need to set your goals. And to persevere and check if you are going in the right direction towards your goal or away from the goal. The same thing should be applied here that is for exercising.

In order to attain what you want, your efforts and endevours should be directed in the right direction. For this you need to set your goals. And to persevere and check if you are going in the right direction towards your goal or away from the goal. The same thing should be applied here that is for exercising.

A person without a goal cannot participate in the long race. Such people waste their time and miss their goal.

A person without a goal cannot participate in the long race. Such people waste their time and miss their goal.

Yes a goal will give your life a purpose. When you know your destination you will find a way to reach it. A purposeless life is not worth living.

Yes a goal will give your life a purpose. When you know your destination you will find a way to reach it. A purposeless life is not worth living.

Dreams come true for that person who ignore their sleep and many other useless activities.....Then only a man can achieve success in their life.
Dreams remain as dreams if you deviate from your objectives. My dream is to strengthen my immunity so that i can have a disease free life. I stick to it. Come what may.
Dreams remain as dreams if you deviate from your objectives. My dream is to strengthen my immunity so that i can have a disease free life. I stick to it. Come what may.

Yes a dream is just an idea at first. Our ideas must be realized into actions in order to achieve them.

Yes a dream is just an idea at first. Our ideas must be realized into actions in order to achieve them.

Yes. I agree..dreams come alive only when your efforts to realize your dream are directed in that direction where your goals are there.

Yes. I agree..dreams come alive only when your efforts to realize your dream are directed in that direction where your goals are there.

If some person has no goals then his/her life is wasteless and he/she can't achieve success in their life...
After reading the wonderful exercise related solutions I am sure we know enough about its importance in our life. Please alow me to close this topic from further discussion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.