The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes exercise not only keeps your body fit but it also teaches self-discipline and persistence. They are both key behaviors that enables you to lead a successful life.
Yes exercise not only keeps your body fit but it also teaches self-discipline and persistence. They are both key behaviors that enables you to lead a successful life.

If I'm able to work for 12 hours at a stretch without a streak of exhaustion, it's due to my religious adherence to my work outs.

Yes, you are right exercise prepare our body to work for longer duration. In other words exercise increases our stamina.
No matter what kind of exercise you do, it is important to stick to how much your body can take. You have to gradually build up your stamina whether it be weights, jogging, brisk walking etc. I know some people who over exceeded the capacity for their age and then ended up in the hospital.

Mala Jaiswar
No matter what kind of exercise you do, it is important to stick to how much your body can take. You have to gradually build up your stamina whether it be weights, jogging, brisk walking etc. I know some people who over exceeded the capacity for their age and then ended up in the hospital.

I agree with your point. Nothing can be gain instantly. We have to built our body gradually. First lift according to your capacity, increase stamina.
Yes it takes patience to increase your strength and stamina. You can't jog for 5 miles on your first day. Start small let your body adjust to the new routine. Then slowly increase you distance. In time you will achieve your goal.
Yes it takes patience to increase your strength and stamina. You can't jog for 5 miles on your first day. Start small let your body adjust to the new routine. Then slowly increase you distance. In time you will achieve your goal.

Exactly what I want to say. You cannot do everything within the first day. You have to adjust your body to any changing situation.

Be Safe than be sorry. It's always safe to consult a doctor if you are quite aged and starting t any physical exercise for the first time. But, if you have started early remember incremental progress of your regimen is better than a sudden spurt .
Stick to a routine. Don't change your exercise pattern every weak. If you do the same exercise you could easily track your progress. When you could see the progress you could set future goals. That's why I prefer to write down my progress. When you could see your progress on paper you could set specific goals instead of a vague one. In order to achieve a goal it has to be specific with a clear deadline.
Stick to a routine. Don't change your exercise pattern every weak. If you do the same exercise you could easily track your progress. When you could see the progress you could set future goals. That's why I prefer to write down my progress. When you could see your progress on paper you could set specific goals instead of a vague one. In order to achieve a goal it has to be specific with a clear deadline.

Yes that is one way of monitoring your progress. here is another way. You yourself will notice if your exercising is having an effect on your system. The golden rule is 'your progress should be better than yesterday's progress and aim for the Best tomorrow.' Either way it works.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.