The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lifting weight is meditation for me. If you are seriously lifting some heavy weight you have to focus all you energy into lifting it. You could just walk up to the squat rack talking to your friend and the casually do 10 reps with an empty bar. But if you are doing squat with 140Kg there is no way that your thoughts could wander. I stand there for at least one minute just focusing my mind. This is the time when you get in the zone and everything else is meaning less. The only thing that matters is lifting that weight.

I don't go to any fancy gym with a membership. I go to my local gym and I pay 100Rs per month. So any 'Aam Admi' can join a gym. You always have a choice. And I am not working out to get a 6 Pack Abs. The reason goes deeper than that.
Lifting weight is meditation for me. If you are seriously lifting some heavy weight you have to focus all you energy into lifting it. You could just walk up to the squat rack talking to your friend and the casually do 10 reps with an empty bar. But if you are doing squat with 140Kg there is no way that your thoughts could wander. I stand there for at least one minute just focusing my mind. This is the time when you get in the zone and everything else is meaning less. The only thing that matters is lifting that weight.

I don't go to any fancy gym with a membership. I go to my local gym and I pay 100Rs per month. So any 'Aam Admi' can join a gym. You always have a choice. And I am not working out to get a 6 Pack Abs. The reason goes deeper than that.

If you are definite and sure of your objectives, it's OK.. I stressed on cost effective methods of exercising.. What you want to gain by your exercise should be the guideline to choose your mode of exercise. I do slave squatting to make my body especially joints free and flexible. So i never use weights while i'm at squatting.
The ultimate purpose for exercising is to fortify my immune system and to be free from ailments. For this i have a plethora of exercises that are free. What all i spend is 20 minutes of my time.
Exercise is good for our health. I love walking. Every morning I go for a walk for at least 1 hour.
Because of morning walk, I feel fresh for whole day.

Be positive
I'm an early riser. So I have a considerable time at my disposal for a workout. A brisk walk is mandatory for me. Besides it, I'll be alternating between some Yogaasanas and Pranayama. All of them will take 30 minutes of my time. They keep me rejuvenated for the entire day. In view of my rigarous work schedule, this workout has become an integral part of my life. GYM is a waste of time for me. As they do not teach nothing more than what I have been benefiting from my Workout said above. Above all it saves my money.

The gym culture is more popular among the youth who want to get ripped muscles and abs. For the Aam Admi (No politics here!) I think a half an hour walk per day with some yogic exercises will suffice.

I think if you have an hour on your disposal, brisk cardio would do you more good than just walk. Try around 20 minutes of cardio with five sets of seal jumps or squats. You will feel much more good about your body and self esteem.
I'm an early riser. So I have a considerable time at my disposal for a workout. A brisk walk is mandatory for me. Besides it, I'll be alternating between some Yogaasanas and Pranayama. All of them will take 30 minutes of my time. They keep me rejuvenated for the entire day. In view of my rigarous work schedule, this workout has become an integral part of my life. GYM is a waste of time for me. As they do not teach nothing more than what I have been benefiting from my Workout said above. Above all it saves my money.

The gym culture is more popular among the youth who want to get ripped muscles and abs. For the Aam Admi (No politics here!) I think a half an hour walk per day with some yogic exercises will suffice.

I think if you have an hour on your disposal, brisk cardio would do you more good than just walk. Try around 20 minutes of cardio with five sets of seal jumps or squats. You will feel much more good about your body and self esteem.

The same benefit you get by skipping in a fast tempo, what you get from brisk cardio in a gym.. It's a question of affordability and preferences. The idea in any kind of exercise is to get perspired profusely in order to get the toxins expelled from the body. A quick rate of heartbeat can be derived from both.
Yes any exercise is better than no exercise. Brisk walking and jogging are a great way to get your heart pumping.
Yes any exercise is better than no exercise. Brisk walking and jogging are a great way to get your heart pumping.

No exercise which is leading a sedentary life leads to many life threatening ailments. Somewhere I read, "Mere movement of your limbs itself contribute to healthy life."
Many complain they don't have time. With a bit of Time sense it's not difficult to squeeze some time for exercise.

The same benefit you get by skipping in a fast tempo, what you get from brisk cardio in a gym.. It's a question of affordability and preferences. The idea in any kind of exercise is to get perspired profusely in order to get the toxins expelled from the body. A quick rate of heartbeat can be derived from both.

By cardio, i mean any form of cardio, there is no question of affordability in this. Simple running and climbing stairs is the best cardio. The idea is to loose maximum calories with minimum hassle.

By cardio, i mean any form of cardio, there is no question of affordability in this. Simple running and climbing stairs is the best cardio. The idea is to loose maximum calories with minimum hassle.

Affordability in the sense of investing time. Not exactly in the sense of investing money
Exercise is very important in this era and everyone should implement exercise in his/her life to make his/her life healthy........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.