Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per the news thousands of babies go missing in India every year. Most are stolen by servants, drivers, maids and strangers. Most of those missing never show up. Tragic. Poor babies. :ohmy:
What do you think happens to these missing babies?

Missing babies are abused. Babies are forcefully involved in begging. They are being killed without mercy in Yagas. Organs are also stolen.

What do you mean exactly by yagas?

Somebody believes that the blood of small kids can bring their lucks.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
As per the news thousands of babies go missing in India every year. Most are stolen by servants, drivers, maids and strangers. Most of those missing never show up. Tragic. Poor babies. :ohmy:

Missing babies are abused. Babies are forcefully involved in begging. They are being killed without mercy in Yagas. Organs are also stolen.

Oh that yaga which involves 'narbali'. No that proportion is thankfully very very low and hardly constitutes more than 2% of the total missing kids!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh that yaga which involves 'narbali'. No that proportion is thankfully very very low and hardly constitutes more than 2% of the total missing kids!

yes. it is very low. Eventhough it is low, it should not happen. In tamil, we call it as Narabali.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I never heard about any Narbali in the news or papers. I think it happens in very remote places.
I never heard about any Narbali in the news or papers. I think it happens in very remote places.

Yes, Such news are not in your newspaper. Many times on television such real stories about Narbali telecast. Some story also telecast on "Shavadhan Indian". Yes such incident mostly occur in rural areas.
I never watch "Savdhan India". But no credible news program reported such incident.
There are incidents of child sacrificing though they are less in number. People in search of hidden treasures underneath old ruins resort to such heinous crimes. And they are being reported in the media.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.