Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejriwal and others like him only critics. For the first time, socila workers got an opportunity to form a government. However this team is like bull in china shop.

Fortunately there are quite a good number of people in his supporting group, who will not hesitate to call a "Spade a Spade.". Perhaps they will be in a position to to control this "Bu;; in the China Shop."

Kejriwalji is better, and it does many things for the country but only Kejriwal is not going to change the society it depends on us who give him support to change the condition of country or society...

Right now AAP is in Delhi only. It hasn't done anything for the country. It's expected to do if it wins the Lok Sabha elections.

This forum itself explain your question. Now people wanting people like Kejriwal all over India. Why? Because he does many thing for Delhi.

India is not Delhi. And you see above you said 'country'. To do anything for the country he has to win in the loksabha elections with majority.

Ya Kejriwal does lots of work for the country if they wins lok sabha election....But right now he has to make his very strong position in front of peoples.....

Your response with those grammatical errors are not conveying what you intend to say. Please refine your response.

First of all thanks that you make me aware of my mistakes....Just i want to say that kejriwal do lots of work if they wins this lok sabha election.....
Kejriwal and others like him only critics. For the first time, socila workers got an opportunity to form a government. However this team is like bull in china shop.

Fortunately there are quite a good number of people in his supporting group, who will not hesitate to call a "Spade a Spade.". Perhaps they will be in a position to to control this "Bu;; in the China Shop."

Kejriwalji is better, and it does many things for the country but only Kejriwal is not going to change the society it depends on us who give him support to change the condition of country or society...

actually people of Delhi gave real mandate to BJP which is largest party. AAP got somewhat noticable success but could form government with support of Congress whom people rejected. Kejriwal team is acting irrationally and creating mere fuss and chaos. I hope people will totally reject this strange anarchic outfit in parliamentary elections.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

actually people of Delhi gave real mandate to BJP which is largest party. AAP got somewhat noticable success but could form government with support of Congress whom people rejected. Kejriwal team is acting irrationally and creating mere fuss and chaos. I hope people will totally reject this strange anarchic outfit in parliamentary elections.

AAP should learn the lessons from the Congress which is supporting them in running the government. If AAP has any sense it should think seriously why this once strongest National Party has lost its glitz. If they don't learn the lessons and continue to do the same, they are headed for a downfall for which they themselves are responsible.
Kejriwal seems to be trying pretty hard to bring about changes. This caused some people to rise against him. At the same time there are people who support him and call him revolutionary. Do we need more Kejriwals to make India a better place?

This is people's own choice. They get what they want. If they feel they want Keariwal, they will get Kejriwal or if they want same run of the mill, the crap they have been getting for years, this too is their choice. The need of the hour is selfless and honest people, whatever party they belong to. Every single man makes a change, it could be limited to one place today but it may spread to whole country. The name may differ but the work will always tell the true story.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.