Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why you get angry.....A common man like me never go to the farmer to buy vegetable, and you are talking about malls,what is the guarantee that in the mall we get organic vegetable...No one is there to see this..That the same point i wants to convey you this is true we have to buy organic fruits and vegetable but it is very difficult to find it...If we lots of travelling then only a chance of getting organic fruits and vegetables...
Why you get angry.....A common man like me never go to the farmer to buy vegetable, and you are talking about malls,what is the guarantee that in the mall we get organic vegetable...No one is there to see this..That the same point i wants to convey you this is true we have to buy organic fruits and vegetable but it is very difficult to find it...If we lots of travelling then only a chance of getting organic fruits and vegetables...

In many malls and supermarket there are sections labelled organic produce. You can buy from there. But the prices are little high compared to the regular produce. But I think every good thing has its price.

In many malls and supermarket there are sections labelled organic produce. You can buy from there. But the prices are little high compared to the regular produce. But I think every good thing has its price.

Exactly. If you want quality, you shouldn't hesitate to expend more. The reason for high cost is, in organic farming everything from making compost to making insect repellents are manual. For the same reason it's production is also low.

Exactly. If you want quality, you shouldn't hesitate to expend more. The reason for high cost is, in organic farming everything from making compost to making insect repellents are manual. For the same reason it's production is also low.

Yes it takes more effort and time to grow organic fruits and vegetables. But it is also far superior in quality compared to regular produce. So I guess the price is worth it.
Nice topic to discuss.
I like grapes to eat.
But when I see, white powdery coating on grapes. I am little frightened about this. Can it is a pesticides?
It is very difficult to wash out.

Vaishnavi, grapes that we get in India are sprayed heavily with pesticides to keep them from getting affected with diseases. For this there is a simple remedy that doctors recommend, simply soak the grapes bought from market in salt water for half an hour to one hour. Then wash well under running water and then only eat them. That removes the pesticides and all other dirt effectively.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vaishnavi

Yes it takes more effort and time to grow organic fruits and vegetables. But it is also far superior in quality compared to regular produce. So I guess the price is worth it.

Another important factor that is contributing for the high price is Government's support is not there for Organic farming. Government supplies only synthetic fertilizers, pesticides and insect repellents at subsidized prices..

Another important factor that is contributing for the high price is Government's support is not there for Organic farming. Government supplies only synthetic fertilizers, pesticides and insect repellents at subsidized prices..

Yes government support in very important. If government provides some kind of subsidy to organic planters more farmers will be encouraged to grow organic produce.

No doubt organic fruits and vegetables have several benefits....It is nutritious and poison free but in addition to it has some demerits as it requires more skill and it production is less in compared to vegetables grow using pesticides...

Yes government support in very important. If government provides some kind of subsidy to organic planters more farmers will be encouraged to grow organic produce.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.