What ! Yes, happiness - that elusive part of one's life!! Are you happy? Reasons?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11001]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What ! Yes, happiness - that elusive part of one's life!! Are you happy? Reasons?

True you cannot make everyone happy. Happiness is not something abstract that you could achieve. It is a state of being. Any person can be happy he just have to choose it. It is beautifully explained in the Anne franks book "The Diary of a Young Girl." :) :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

True you cannot make everyone happy. Happiness is not something abstract that you could achieve. It is a state of being. Any person can be happy he just have to choose it. It is beautifully explained in the Anne franks book "The Diary of a Young Girl." :) :)

Yes, that great book by a teenager who penned all those immortal thoughts when she was living on borrowed hours!!

Yes, that great book by a teenager who penned all those immortal thoughts when she was living on borrowed hours!!

Yes it is a beautiful and very inspiring book. She learns about the secret of happiness when she was totally surrounded by misery.
I’m happy because people are happy with me. People are happy with me because I make no compromise to make them happy.
I’m happy because people are happy with me. People are happy with me because I make no compromise to make them happy.

Yes it's your life and you should live it according to your will. To spread happiness you should be happy first. And empty jug cannot quench the thirst of a man.

Yes it's your life and you should live it according to your will. To spread happiness you should be happy first. And empty jug cannot quench the thirst of a man.

I live to measure up my own expectations. In this process i don't look towards other's validation or and nod of approval. The moment i look towards others I'm living other's life and remain as a carbon copy forever.

I live to measure up my own expectations. In this process i don't look towards other's validation or and nod of approval. The moment i look towards others I'm living other's life and remain as a carbon copy forever.

True happiness comes from self-reliance. If you let your happiness and piece of mind be dependent of external factors then chances are that you'll never be happy.

True happiness comes from self-reliance. If you let your happiness and piece of mind be dependent of external factors then chances are that you'll never be happy.

Happiness becomes a mirage, the moment you start living other's life. You will be known as a "Poor Photo Copy" at the most.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.