Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

Category: Daily Dose 4 years ago

At death anniversary of Afzal Guru some students of JLN rain anti India slogans. They organize program with permission of University admt. GS of CPI Sita ram favored it.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=919023&boxid=21314726204&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=02/13/2016&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    This is really worth condemnation. But there is an astonishing video. There is clear evidence of ABVP (RSS outfit) students raising pro Pakistan slogans. This is usual fascist technique to defame and target opponents. 

    http://naukarshahi.com/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%9F-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%BE-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF/

    Another link that shows how the fascists trick to  defame opponents. A fascist Hindutva group hoisted Pakistan flag, obviously for creating tension.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-16424473

     

     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    First of all Naukarshahi is part owned by Congress, so they will go all out to defame BJP and RSS and anyone connected with that. Secondly just a picture does not anything and in this picture the ABVP activist is holding the late soldier Hanumantappa's (who laid down his life recetly at Siachen) picture and to think they would be raising pro Pakistani slogans is ridiculous in the least, so this argument will be believed only by the coterie ..

    abvp


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    These activities in the university show in real terms the weakness of Hinduism All I can say is that such an action would merit an execution in most countries and arrest for long years in the USA under the Patriots act. Nothing is of course done here..


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    Can anyone imagine any Americans rooting for Bin Laden in uSA? It's unthinkable and here we have Indians supporting Afzal Guru. What a shame. Its lack of character and debasement of hinduism. Tolerance of the Hindus is responsible for this. Field Marshal Montgomery in his " History of Warfare" writes that the lack of single minded aim to annihilate an enemy and all around tolerance contributed in great measure to the defeat of the Hindus. We are heading the same way again

    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    This is really worth condemnation. But there is an astonishing video. There is clear evidence of ABVP (RSS outfit) students raising pro Pakistan slogans. This is usual fascist technique to defame and target opponents. 

    http://naukarshahi.com/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%9F-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%BE-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF/

    Another link that shows how the fascists trick to  defame opponents. A fascist Hindutva group hoisted Pakistan flag, obviously for creating tension.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-16424473

    Raising anti-Pakistan slogan is not crime in India, and what is in this video may be trick of defaming Hindutva groups. Over all what is happening is not fair, both groups are Indians.

     

     

     


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    First of all Naukarshahi is part owned by Congress, so they will go all out to defame BJP and RSS and anyone connected with that. Secondly just a picture does not anything and in this picture the ABVP activist is holding the late soldier Hanumantappa's (who laid down his life recetly at Siachen) picture and to think they would be raising pro Pakistani slogans is ridiculous in the least, so this argument will be believed only by the coterie ..

    abvp

    If they are raising pro Pakistan slogan what is wrong in it. Afzal is villain and criminal, Hanumantappa is hero and ideal of this country.


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:Can anyone imagine any Americans rooting for Bin Laden in uSA? It's unthinkable and here we have Indians supporting Afzal Guru. What a shame. Its lack of character and debasement of hinduism. Tolerance of the Hindus is responsible for this. Field Marshal Montgomery in his " History of Warfare" writes that the lack of single minded aim to annihilate an enemy and all around tolerance contributed in great measure to the defeat of the Hindus. We are heading the same way again.
    Yes it is right, Hindu is over tolerance people, this is reason all other religion makes room in this country and grow.

     

     


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

    India is not country in which some one punished within 2 or 3 days. Country have proper system of enquiry and investigation. No one can raise finger on impartiality of Indian courts.


     


  • Re: Anti India slogan in JNU, Delhi

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

    India is not country in which some one punished within 2 or 3 days. Country have proper system of enquiry and investigation. No one can raise finger on impartiality of Indian courts.

     

    Very true.In this context , Rajnath Singh, Home Minister, asserted that no body can go scot-free if anti national statements are raised. Home Minister already instructed Delhi Police Commissioner to enquire. Until the final report arrives, let's all wait.

     

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.