Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everything is man made, be it a religion,a custom, a ritual. Who made Sati? A man like you and me. Who abolished it? A man like you and me.its evident that everything can be done or undone by the man himself. Those who are courageous defy. Those who are timid will yield. Possibility of existence or demolition of monogamy or polygamy is in the hands of the humans.
Everything is man made, be it a religion,a custom, a ritual. Who made Sati? A man like you and me. Who abolished it? A man like you and me.its evident that everything can be done or undone by the man himself. Those who are courageous defy. Those who are timid will yield. Possibility of existence or demolition of monogamy or polygamy is in the hands of the humans.

Yes women could play a vital role in eliminating polygamy. If they refuse to be the second wife then it will eventually stop.

Yes women could play a vital role in eliminating polygamy. If they refuse to be the second wife then it will eventually stop.

Yes. Women should come of age and take charge.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.