What's this Valentines Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the years, are they for HATERS??

Anyway I don't have any problem with Valentine Day, but I really hate it because you can't really step in any park or any place where you can visit for recreation with your family. Reason being, you will find couples doing absurd things in public. I went to a park near to my house with my small kid today, but saw a couple doing SEX. Is these Indian culture?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What's this Valentine Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the years, are they for HATERS??

Anyway I don't have any problem with Valentine Day, but I really hate it because you can't really step in any park or any place where you can visit for recreation with your family. Reason being, you will find couples doing absurd things in public. I went to a park near to my house with my small kid today, but saw a couple doing SEX. Is these Indian culture?

Valentines day is an imported infectious disease, around which crazy brats revolve.
Why do you need a separate day for love ? Lovers need not love in the remaining period of the year?
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
What's this Valentine Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the years, are they for HATERS??

Valentines day is an imported infectious disease, around which crazy brats revolve.
Why do you need a separate day for love ? Lovers need not love in the remaining period of the year?

Even 12th and 13th is Hug day and Kiss day respectively. I wonder why these things exist. I will never ever visit any Indian park with my family particularly on 12th, 13th and 14th FEB. Sorry if I am sounding rude, but this is my personal experience; I didn't like what I saw today!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Even 12th and 13th is Hug day and Kiss day respectively. I wonder why these things exist. I will never ever visit any Indian park with my family particularly on 12th, 13th and 14th FEB. Sorry if I am sounding rude, but this is my personal experience; I didn't like what I saw today!

Of course you don't want your children to see such things. Valentines day is hugely promoted in media especially the entertainment media. These things are promoted because it ensures a lot of sales of gifts and greeting cards. And any thing that generates revenue is promoted in television by corporate companies. It's not a day for lovers. It's a day to buy gifts and greeting cards.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

Of course you don't want your children to see such things. Valentines day is hugely promoted in media especially the entertainment media. These things are promoted because it ensures a lot of sales of gifts and greeting cards. And any thing that generates revenue is promoted in television by corporate companies. It's not a day for lovers. It's a day to buy gifts and greeting cards.

Apart from rank commercial exploitation on this occasion, I have no problem!! India is known to be a culturally pluralistic society. We have accepted,adopted and assimilated some of the best the world offered and has to offer. So I am not allergic to anything 'foreign'!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Apart from rank commercial exploitation on this occasion, I have no problem!! India is known to be a culturally pluralistic society. We have accepted,adopted and assimilated some of the best the world offered and has to offer. So I am not allergic to anything 'foreign'!!

Yes there is nothing wrong with accepting a foreign tradition. But why follow something that is just a waste of your time and money.

Yes there is nothing wrong with accepting a foreign tradition. But why follow something that is just a waste of your time and money.

I am purely talking about it at the conceptual level. If I remember my love today inspired by St Valentine without being effusive or making a show of it - even in silence- what is the harm?

I am purely talking about it at the conceptual level. If I remember my love today inspired by St Valentine without being effusive or making a show of it - even in silence- what is the harm?

Yes valentines day is celebrated in the memory of St. Valentine. But today valentines day is just a mockery. To St Valentine, love was a deeply spiritual experience that helped him behold the glory of the almighty. Today's love is all bout lust. It's totally superfluous.

Yes valentines day is celebrated in the memory of St. Valentine. But today valentines day is just a mockery. To St Valentine, love was a deeply spiritual experience that helped him behold the glory of the almighty. Today's love is all bout lust. It's totally superfluous.

I have already commented on the superfluous part of it by dubbing it as rank commercial exploitation !!! There is nothing wrong in being true to love on any day of the year!!
What's this Valentines Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the years, are they for HATERS??

There is nothing wrong with Valentine's Day, but the only problem is we Indians overdo everything. You can see Holi, the most wonderful of celebrations in Indian culture has been brought to literally mud-slinging standard. We are playing in the hands of multinationals in the name of Valentine's and giving chance to rowdies in the name of love. We have Basant, the day of love but no one knows it because there is no multinationals to promote it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is nothing wrong with Valentine's Day, but the only problem is we Indians overdo everything. You can see Holi, the most wonderful of celebrations in Indian culture has been brought to literally mud-slinging standard. We are playing in the hands of multinationals in the name of Valentine's and giving chance to rowdies in the name of love. We have Basant, the day of love but no one knows it because there is no multinationals to promote it.

Exactly. We accept and blindly follow everything and anything that's not our own. We don't have any regard or respect towards our own culture and aping is the only thing we know. Can you show an incident of Basant being followed in Germany or Italy? No . They have respect for their own culture. Hypocrisy and the inborn culture to please others is the cause for this evil. Why there should be a Father's day and Teachers day when we have 'Acharya Devo Bhava and Matru devo bhava and Pitru devo bhava ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.