Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure you might be having NEFT. If that's so, then you can check the balance on your laptop or computer. Do you think this can solve your problem?

'
That could be a solution to this problem, but some times it so happens that checking via an ATM card is usually the best and the only option, say, if you are outside the city or you do not have a laptop and the phone battery is down etc.

Being out of the city, not having a laptop and the phone battery being down, the three-dimensional problem may hardly arise, practically. And there are cyber cafes so many of them all over the place. One can check there too.
I am sure you might be having NEFT. If that's so, then you can check the balance on your laptop or computer. Do you think this can solve your problem?

'
That could be a solution to this problem, but some times it so happens that checking via an ATM card is usually the best and the only option, say, if you are outside the city or you do not have a laptop and the phone battery is down etc.

Exactly.. That's the best and easy way when we are outside...

Plus I think many of here have taken my question wrongly.. I didn't mean that there is any problem regarding checking balance or I didn't know that we can use other bank's ATM (of course limited time).. I knew it.. I was only confused at either checking balance or getting mini statement via ATM also count as transaction.. And as per replies yes they count as transaction too.. Learned new thing. Thanks to all. ;)

@ABHI... Using online banking at cyber cafe is too risky.. One should be never use it on public computer for being on safe side. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

'

Plus I think many of here have taken my question wrongly.. I didn't mean that there is any problem regarding checking balance or I didn't know that we can use other bank's ATM (of course limited time).. I knew it.. I was only confused at either checking balance or getting mini statement via ATM also count as transaction.. And as per replies yes they count as transaction too.. Learned new thing. Thanks to all. ;)

@ABHI... Using online banking at cyber cafe is too risky.. One should be never use it on public computer for being on safe side. :whistle:

Yes, I knew someone would raise this point. But, because it is risky or what, doesn't drive away the possibility of its use. And secondly, there are virutal keyboards what one can use to use the credentials.

'

Yes, I knew someone would raise this point. But, because it is risky or what, doesn't drive away the possibility of its use. And secondly, there are virutal keyboards what one can use to use the credentials.

Do you really think that key loggers is the only concerned hacking way.. I would never suggest doing net banking on any public and unknown computer.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

'

Do you really think that key loggers is the only concerned hacking way.. I would never suggest doing net banking on any public and unknown computer.

I too won't use a public computer to do the transactions. But I was just mentioning the possible options. That's it...

'

Being out of the city, not having a laptop and the phone battery being down, the three-dimensional problem may hardly arise, practically. And there are cyber cafes so many of them all over the place. One can check there too.

It may seem unlikely but it is a situation very very common, surprising may be, but it happens very frequently. Also, checking bank statements, logging into your bank account from cyber cafes is an extremely foolish behavior. Even checking accounts on your own laptop or phone in public or other free access wi-fi is extremely foolhardy! Technology such as this may be very convenient but I prefer to stick to the old method of ATM when in unknown places. Better safe than a sorry tech geek!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.