Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.
They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.
Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Let me tell you my own example. My daughter who stays in Bangalore with her two Kids and Her husband who is a very highly placed Executive in the most prestigious WIPRO. His salary is 2 lakhs rupees per month having two Bungalowas in the bost elite area of Bangalore. My daughter is a Post graduate in Economics and the Gold medal winner in the Montessori teacher training that earned a job with a pay of Rs. 20000 / month. On attending her job for 20 days, she resigned her Job sating " to hell with the Money. I'm resigning my Job for my children" Her husband supported her and now she;s happy. Do you think my daughter lost her prestige?
On my statement in the previous thread if you cannot comprehend the sense, I can't help. Yes this thread is not meant for making tou agree. It's my practical experience and my opinion. You are at liberty to stick to your opinion.
I am still not convinced might be some one practical example here and there but I must say kids and work not kid or work for women, women with jobs earns respect and can contribute better with family.

I have already said that i'm not here to convince anybody. It's a platform for expression of views and exchange of views. If you are not convinced with my view. So am I with your view.
What is the meaning of "am I with your view" is it a question or ?

It's a clear cut statement that I'm not convinced with your response. Did I make myself clear?
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.
They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.
Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Let me tell you my own example. My daughter who stays in Bangalore with her two Kids and Her husband who is a very highly placed Executive in the most prestigious WIPRO. His salary is 2 lakhs rupees per month having two Bungalowas in the bost elite area of Bangalore. My daughter is a Post graduate in Economics and the Gold medal winner in the Montessori teacher training that earned a job with a pay of Rs. 20000 / month. On attending her job for 20 days, she resigned her Job sating " to hell with the Money. I'm resigning my Job for my children" Her husband supported her and now she;s happy. Do you think my daughter lost her prestige?
On my statement in the previous thread if you cannot comprehend the sense, I can't help. Yes this thread is not meant for making tou agree. It's my practical experience and my opinion. You are at liberty to stick to your opinion.
I am still not convinced might be some one practical example here and there but I must say kids and work not kid or work for women, women with jobs earns respect and can contribute better with family.

I have already said that i'm not here to convince anybody. It's a platform for expression of views and exchange of views. If you are not convinced with my view. So am I with your view.

It's a clear cut statement that I'm not convinced with your response. Did I make myself clear?
I am talking about your statement whether I am convinced or not, it is not about your convince, so far I found nothing concrete on your suggestion about topic kids or work for women.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am talking about your statement whether I am convinced or not, it is not about your convince, so far I found nothing concrete on your suggestion about topic kids or work for women.

Please go through my early responses.
@Mohan and Rambabu, this is a forum where you need only express your views and opinions and no one is required to accept others' views or opinions. so please do stick to the topic and do not indulge in unnecessary arguments. If any of you feels that the other is being rude or insensitive to your views or whatever, please address them via PM and resolve issues subtly! Please do not get involved in arguments, lately they are becoming rather too frequent! Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Mohan and Rambabu, this is a forum where you need only express your views and opinions and no one is required to accept others' views or opinions. so please do stick to the topic and do not indulge in unnecessary arguments. If any of you feels that the other is being rude or insensitive to your views or whatever, please address them via PM and resolve issues subtly! Please do not get involved in arguments, lately they are becoming rather too frequent! Thank you!

I told with him repeatedly that Forums are meant for exchange of views and expressing the views. He’s in the habit of dragging the things to personal level. In a polite manner I asked him to refrain from such things. He Compared me with Self styled Kejriwal. Still I exercised my patience. Another time he was warned by Gulshan also. The mistake I committed was, I didn’t bring it to your notice with the intention of saving him from the embarrassing situation of being warned by a Moderator because he’s one of our active members.
Even in the present thread I reminded him repeatedly that these are discussion forums and there is no place for irrelevant and time wasting comments.
On the whole I may please be pardoned for this unwanted situation
Why I oy only argue with Ram babu, all the time, so now in the deepest sense of mind, and in the presence of my conscience, my inner mind promised to me that from now on I will not respond anything what ram babu wrote or speak up though many a times he pick up my thread and then began to do what he thinks best, I am resigning from responding to his writings, as I have seen all the time, i fell upon controversies due to conversation with ram babu, many a times it feels to me he is acting like moderator, though he is not, if I am not sure, so from now on I will never respond to his quote, thanks moderator for reminding or warning me. Now, am able to recognise the crux of mine problem. Responding to quotes of Rambabu always lands me trouble, because we are poles apart of thinking the way the thing is. It is my cancer, so I decided to remove that part from my body of not responding to his quotes of my threads. It is my rebirth in this forum, it is my new incarnation, life learns many things, it is one such. I analysed and found every time with me controversy that is with Rambabu. I think plenty of warnings for me already from different moderators, so it is better to change my perspective, thanks. I will try my best not to respnond to him any more in order to get out of topic. I quietly accept all allegations of Ram babu, I had nothing to say and I request moderator to remove all those words I have said against him, honestly I have never intended personally, as I have not known him or seen him, I know him what the way he writes. From now on, for me he is non entity from now on. thanks

http://mohanmekap.com/

Friends let us please behave as adults and not as children who will fight over everything that is trivial! Please do understand that anything and everything that is said here is not and should not be taken personally. These forums are at best, an outlet for us to express what we feel about issues in general. If anyone does not agree with us, it is their right to disagree and circumstances for that person would be totally different for him or her to believe so. So we cannot question it, neither can we deny their rights to disagree. But that does not mean we should fight or have unnecessary arguments. I am neither questioning Mohan nor Rambabu as I feel that both are right in their view, but they seem to be at loggerheads with each other, at least for now! I hope that you two will come around after some time passes, I know, because I too was at loggerheads with others previously! It happens all the time.

I think we should now get on with the topic as Mohan has expressed his wish to distance himself from Rambabu and Rambabu, like a gentleman he is, will certainly respect those wishes! :cheer: :cheer:
Cheer up guys!

I think it is okay to give own viewpoint and also give some arguments in support and against contrary opinion. But the controversy should not be stretched too far. There are diverse views and there is no requirment that these must be reconciled. It is enough that contrary opinions are on record. It is for readers to form opinion on what is said in the thread. Now this thread is just on what a working woman should do when she has kids also. Everyone has given some opinion. Now it is for the working women with kids to decide how they will act.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think it is okay to give own viewpoint and also give some arguments in support and against contrary opinion. But the controversy should not be stretched too far. There are diverse views and there is no requirment that these must be reconciled. It is enough that contrary opinions are on record. It is for readers to form opinion on what is said in the thread. Now this thread is just on what a working woman should do when she has kids also. Everyone has given some opinion. Now it is for the working women with kids to decide how they will act.

True.....after all forums are only a platform for discussions and not meant to convince or reconcile anyone towards our own viewpoint. But the thing is that the arguments should be carried on politely and gracefully and should not take a turn towards becoming ugly!

An interesting point I wish to add here, my observation only, is that it is more men than women who seem to be taking part on this issue! ;)

Friends let us please behave as adults and not as children who will fight over everything that is trivial! Please do understand that anything and everything that is said here is not and should not be taken personally. These forums are at best, an outlet for us to express what we feel about issues in general. If anyone does not agree with us, it is their right to disagree and circumstances for that person would be totally different for him or her to believe so. So we cannot question it, neither can we deny their rights to disagree. But that does not mean we should fight or have unnecessary arguments. I am neither questioning Mohan nor Rambabu as I feel that both are right in their view, but they seem to be at loggerheads with each other, at least for now! I hope that you two will come around after some time passes, I know, because I too was at loggerheads with others previously! It happens all the time.

I think we should now get on with the topic as Mohan has expressed his wish to distance himself from Rambabu and Rambabu, like a gentleman he is, will certainly respect those wishes! :cheer: :cheer:
Cheer up guys!

Definitely I respect the wishes of Mohan to put an end to this unsavory incident. We all have the responsibility of respecting the decency , decorum and the sanctity of the forums. I'm no exception.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.