Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are right rambabu, i agree with your reply.

We all have preferences and priorities. Wisdom lies in identifying preferences and priorities and pursue them in the right direction.. Decision is yours. Because the problem is yours. You are the best judge. Because you are in the scenario.
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!

No doubt biologically women are child bearers but society has extended the role to a life time of child rearing, whereas a man goes scot free without any such guilt feelings ! I feel that with careful planning and mutual co operation of ones husband and other family members it is possible to do both. There is no need to feel guilty for something that is your right as long as you have made sure that children dont suffer..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!

No doubt biologically women are child bearers but society has extended the role to a life time of child rearing, whereas a man goes scot free without any such guilt feelings ! I feel that with careful planning and mutual co operation of ones husband and other family members it is possible to do both. There is no need to feel guilty for something that is your right as long as you have made sure that children dont suffer..

I agree with you. Child bringing can be made easy with the cooperation of the partner and the other family members. Fortunately now more and more menfolk are coming forward to lend their helping hand by taking turns. Above all a meticulous planning is necessary.
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.
They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.
Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Let me tell you my own example. My daughter who stays in Bangalore with her two Kids and Her husband who is a very highly placed Executive in the most prestigious WIPRO. His salary is 2 lakhs rupees per month having two Bungalowas in the bost elite area of Bangalore. My daughter is a Post graduate in Economics and the Gold medal winner in the Montessori teacher training that earned a job with a pay of Rs. 20000 / month. On attending her job for 20 days, she resigned her Job sating " to hell with the Money. I'm resigning my Job for my children" Her husband supported her and now she;s happy. Do you think my daughter lost her prestige?
On my statement in the previous thread if you cannot comprehend the sense, I can't help. Yes this thread is not meant for making tou agree. It's my practical experience and my opinion. You are at liberty to stick to your opinion.
Hey Priya, you can be a freelancer. In this way you can take care of your kid as well as your work. :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.