Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Priya, you can be a freelancer. In this way you can take care of your kid as well as your work. :)

That's a good advise. There are several home based jobs ideal for working Moms.
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.

In the case of celebrities like Madhuri , she already had loads of money and wealth so it does not really bother her if she is foregoing a few crores ! But for most middle class women it is essential to earn more so when they have children because of the added responsibilities.But sadly this fact is overlooked and it is thought that a woman is trying to show off her financial freedom by going out to work... This is not the case at all since the added income helps the family lead a better life!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision to let go my hard-earned career ? A tough turn for every women!!
Kids comes first and also yours prestige, it is important to continue working to have social prestige, and also future security, no one knows how the future holds but when ladies have their own career, then would not feel depressed or suppressed when if not at all bad situations happens.

Jobs are not for prestige. They are meant to add income so that the income caters to economic needs. When it comes to options whether children or Job, it's only the concerned individual can decide .None else. Because the needs are theirs,.
Earning money is prestige and it garners confidence among spouses, and especially ladies should go for it, for jobs if they have qualification and besides natural way of living.

Many women left lucrative Jobs including Film Stars like Madhuri Dixit who left her acting career for upbringing of her children. They did not bother about prestige nor lose their self confidence .Rather they were happy. Any amount of prestige will not substitute the mighty work of child upbringing.

In the case of celebrities like Madhuri , she already had loads of money and wealth so it does not really bother her if she is foregoing a few crores ! But for most middle class women it is essential to earn more so when they have children because of the added responsibilities.But sadly this fact is overlooked and it is thought that a woman is trying to show off her financial freedom by going out to work... This is not the case at all since the added income helps the family lead a better life!

I'm from a middle class. My daughter a Montessori trained teacher left her highly paid job for the sake of her children. I agree money can fill up a few gaps. But the parental love will be missed.

I'm from a middle class. My daughter a Montessori trained teacher left her highly paid job for the sake of her children. I agree money can fill up a few gaps. But the parental love will be missed.

I agree that children are first priority for parents and in my case too I gave up my bank job to raise my 3 children and took up teaching only after they were able to manage by themselves...However, speaking of lower middle class and even those who are not economically sound , the added income does help them to a great extent and this is where having grand parents with you helps...I know it seems selfish but it depends largely on how things are handled and inter personal equations...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree that children are first priority for parents and in my case too I gave up my bank job to raise my 3 children and took up teaching only after they were able to manage by themselves...However, speaking of lower middle class and even those who are not economically sound , the added income does help them to a great extent and this is where having grand parents with you helps...I know it seems selfish but it depends largely on how things are handled and inter personal equations...

Right now there are 3 requests before me. One daughter from Bangalore another from Main, USA and the other from my son to stay with them and look after their children I love to oblige them. But my wife has some reservations.

Right now there are 3 requests before me. One daughter from Bangalore another from Main, USA and the other from my son to stay with them and look after their children I love to oblige them. But my wife has some reservations.

I agree that one has to take on the responsibility without any reservations, if there is even the slightest of such feeling it is better not to do so and spoil things ...I have seen how relationships sour .It is always better for couple to make their own arrangements !

I agree that one has to take on the responsibility without any reservations, if there is even the slightest of such feeling it is better not to do so and spoil things ...I have seen how relationships sour .It is always better for couple to make their own arrangements !

I gave a picture of the situation to all my children. They too advised the same. But I was willing to stay with them on rotation. My wife agreed

They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.
Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Let me tell you my own example. My daughter who stays in Bangalore with her two Kids and Her husband who is a very highly placed Executive in the most prestigious WIPRO. His salary is 2 lakhs rupees per month having two Bungalowas in the bost elite area of Bangalore. My daughter is a Post graduate in Economics and the Gold medal winner in the Montessori teacher training that earned a job with a pay of Rs. 20000 / month. On attending her job for 20 days, she resigned her Job sating " to hell with the Money. I'm resigning my Job for my children" Her husband supported her and now she;s happy. Do you think my daughter lost her prestige?
On my statement in the previous thread if you cannot comprehend the sense, I can't help. Yes this thread is not meant for making tou agree. It's my practical experience and my opinion. You are at liberty to stick to your opinion.
I am still not convinced might be some one practical example here and there but I must say kids and work not kid or work for women, women with jobs earns respect and can contribute better with family.

http://mohanmekap.com/

They are stars am talking about common man not stars, or personalities, it is practical, ladies,should go for jobs or business according to their education even if they are married, what is wrong with prestige and self-confidence,

In my thread i did not mention only stars. I said "Many women" which covers common people also.
Yours sentence meaning states many women left lucrative jobs includeing..... this says most personalities, my opinion does not change with this,

Let me tell you my own example. My daughter who stays in Bangalore with her two Kids and Her husband who is a very highly placed Executive in the most prestigious WIPRO. His salary is 2 lakhs rupees per month having two Bungalowas in the bost elite area of Bangalore. My daughter is a Post graduate in Economics and the Gold medal winner in the Montessori teacher training that earned a job with a pay of Rs. 20000 / month. On attending her job for 20 days, she resigned her Job sating " to hell with the Money. I'm resigning my Job for my children" Her husband supported her and now she;s happy. Do you think my daughter lost her prestige?
On my statement in the previous thread if you cannot comprehend the sense, I can't help. Yes this thread is not meant for making tou agree. It's my practical experience and my opinion. You are at liberty to stick to your opinion.
I am still not convinced might be some one practical example here and there but I must say kids and work not kid or work for women, women with jobs earns respect and can contribute better with family.

I have already said that i'm not here to convince anybody. It's a platform for expression of views and exchange of views. If you are not convinced with my view. So am I with your view.

I have already said that i'm not here to convince anybody. It's a platform for expression of views and exchange of views. If you are not convinced with my view. So am I with your view.
What is the meaning of "am I with your view" is it a question or ?

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.