Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you know about sygic India map application then it is the best.. But it is paid application. But it serves the perfect purpose what you want.

Thanks Anand. I hope I have got the solution above. I will just download it and see how it works. And yes, I will certainly let you all know which app works. Thanks.........
If you know about sygic India map application then it is the best.. But it is paid application. But it serves the perfect purpose what you want.

Thanks Anand. I hope I have got the solution above. I will just download it and see how it works. And yes, I will certainly let you all know which app works. Thanks.........

I have used Sygic personally ... and it is best when we are offline. and have really good map with all city and road places.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I have used Sygic personally ... and it is best when we are offline. and have really good map with all city and road places.

Looks like it is another app that can come handy. Will take a look at that too. I hope something worthwhile comes out for me. Thanks for the input.

Looks like it is another app that can come handy. Will take a look at that too. I hope something worthwhile comes out for me. Thanks for the input.
I made a quick search on Google on how to download offline version of Google Maps, Open Maps and then write "OK maps" without quote on its search bar to save cached version (offline) of Google maps. Then afterwards without internet that maps can be accessible.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I made a quick search on Google on how to download offline version of Google Maps, Open Maps and then write "OK maps" without quote on its search bar to save cached version (offline) of Google maps. Then afterwards without internet that maps can be accessible.

Oh thanks so much for the extra help. I think you had suggested My Tracks!? I downloaded it, but could't really use it as I would have liked. I mean, how long do we need to walk a certain distance so that it shows there?

Oh thanks so much for the extra help. I think you had suggested My Tracks!? I downloaded it, but could't really use it as I would have liked. I mean, how long do we need to walk a certain distance so that it shows there?
With my tracks, just turn on GPS and start the app it will record walking or driving distance and then after reaching at place, stop the app and save it and it will show you exact route with curve lines of places you have covered.

With my tracks, just turn on GPS and start the app it will record walking or driving distance and then after reaching at place, stop the app and save it and it will show you exact route with curve lines of places you have covered. I am using this on my Galaxy device and working perfectly, before downloading app, you can check compatibility of app with device.

With my tracks, just turn on GPS and start the app it will record walking or driving distance and then after reaching at place, stop the app and save it and it will show you exact route with curve lines of places you have covered. I am using this on my Galaxy device and working perfectly, before downloading app, you can check compatibility of app with device.

Ok. I have downloaded it and tried using it. The app said that one has to enter the weight and the height before the app can be used correctly. But I didn't find any such step in the app where I would be able to enter these credentials. Any idea about this?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.