Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is still a mystery after seven days no trace of missing ill fated air craft, it continues to fly for four hours after it loses its conact with radar, now profile of pilots are under investigation.

Yes. till now nothing is known about the Jet according to morning news

There are all kinds of leads. Some of them are wrong and some are misleading. It is understandable as all things will be taken into account and only then they will be classified as the correct source of information or not.
It is still a mystery after seven days no trace of missing ill fated air craft, it continues to fly for four hours after it loses its conact with radar, now profile of pilots are under investigation.

Yes. till now nothing is known about the Jet according to morning news

There are all kinds of leads. Some of them are wrong and some are misleading. It is understandable as all things will be taken into account and only then they will be classified as the correct source of information or not.

All of them proved to be wrong.Any clue should be approved by the Malaysian Air chief. Until today's morning all the clues were rejected by the Malaysian Air Chief

I read a headline that one of the piolet's relatives were saying that he was of a religious temparament. And it wont be wrong to investigate all those people related to this flight.

I read a headline that one of the piolet's relatives were saying that he was of a religious temparament. And it wont be wrong to investigate all those people related to this flight.

Pilot's religious sentiment ant the Jett's disappearance. What's the link? Will you please give the Headline's link. I'd like to read it.

Pilot's religious sentiment ant the Jett's disappearance. What's the link? Will you please give the Headline's link. I'd like to read it.

As of now, I am not able to find the link. I mean, I didn't read the source as there are loads of news in the feed. But I will certainly mention it as soon as I get it. I didn't read the details as well. :( :(

As of now, I am not able to find the link. I mean, I didn't read the source as there are loads of news in the feed. But I will certainly mention it as soon as I get it. I didn't read the details as well. :( :(

After seeing your thread, I searched for latest news about the missing jet. I didn't see any thing. If you type the correct keywords, you will get the specific news correctly.

After seeing your thread, I searched for latest news about the missing jet. I didn't see any thing. If you type the correct keywords, you will get the specific news correctly.

Ok. I will try to find it out. If I had opened the news I could have easily found it in the history of my browser. But as I only read the headline and that too in the feed, I didn't need to open it. So, I probably got lost... just as the plane has.

Ok. I will try to find it out. If I had opened the news I could have easily found it in the history of my browser. But as I only read the headline and that too in the feed, I didn't need to open it. So, I probably got lost... just as the plane has.

No need now. The latest news of today says, nothing is known about the Jet's disappearance.

No need now. The latest news of today says, nothing is known about the Jet's disappearance.

:) :) Thanks you lessened my work of finding the link. But I will still let you know it if I happen to find it as the news get repeated in the feed at times. By the way, yes, I too read about these latest developments as you told me.

:) :) Thanks you lessened my work of finding the link. But I will still let you know it if I happen to find it as the news get repeated in the feed at times. By the way, yes, I too read about these latest developments as you told me.

I think we should wait till the search operation comes out with a proof of the Jet's whereabouts and whatabouts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.