Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is really surprising to know that even in this age a huge thing like an airplane has gone missing. Today we have GPS in our pockets in 2014 and still it is not possible to track an airplane? It is indeed a mystery and we must agree that human have thier own limitations.

Humans have their limitations certainly. Similarly the gadgets and all the mechanisms used in aviation too have limitations.

That's what I wanted to stress. Some people claim to have understood everything under the sun and even beyond it. This again emphasizes the fact taht the supernatural power has kept humans in their own limitations and we all should realize and remember it always.

I don't know about supernatural powers. But I can only say over dependence on those gadgets like GPS, Radars etc which were man made is not a healthy sign. Columbus undertook such a long voyage without any problems. They used to oblige the nature. And they were rewarded amply.

That's true. Today, due to various inventions there are innumerable things at our disposal and we (the humans) are even looking to win over Mother Nature. I think it will be only our fall if we persist too much. Otherwise, we are sure to be doomed sooner than later.
It is really surprising to know that even in this age a huge thing like an airplane has gone missing. Today we have GPS in our pockets in 2014 and still it is not possible to track an airplane? It is indeed a mystery and we must agree that human have thier own limitations.

Humans have their limitations certainly. Similarly the gadgets and all the mechanisms used in aviation too have limitations.

That's what I wanted to stress. Some people claim to have understood everything under the sun and even beyond it. This again emphasizes the fact taht the supernatural power has kept humans in their own limitations and we all should realize and remember it always.

I don't know about supernatural powers. But I can only say over dependence on those gadgets like GPS, Radars etc which were man made is not a healthy sign. Columbus undertook such a long voyage without any problems. They used to oblige the nature. And they were rewarded amply.

That's true. Today, due to various inventions there are innumerable things at our disposal and we (the humans) are even looking to win over Mother Nature. I think it will be only our fall if we persist too much. Otherwise, we are sure to be doomed sooner than later.

Just see the present scenario in America. People are so much dependent on technology and technology based tools, with the slightest deviation everything becomes topsi turvy.. Not a single day passes without an avalanche or a collapse of multi storied building. Where as an Eskimo is very safe in his igloo even in the extreme cold conditions because they neither depend upon the modernity nor abuse the nature.

Just see the present scenario in America. People are so much dependent on technology and technology based tools, with the slightest deviation everything becomes topsi turvy.. Not a single day passes without an avalanche or a collapse of multi storied building. Where as an Eskimo is very safe in his igloo even in the extreme cold conditions because they neither depend upon the modernity nor abuse the nature.

I think it becomes nature to use tech gadgets or features if they are available. For example, if there is the "Find" feature that allows one to find a particular text on a web page, why would one keep reading from start to finish searching it manually. If there are the solutions, use it. I guess, US has grown in that nature where too much of tech is being used. I would be sorry if I am offending Uncle Sam.

I think it becomes nature to use tech gadgets or features if they are available. For example, if there is the "Find" feature that allows one to find a particular text on a web page, why would one keep reading from start to finish searching it manually. If there are the solutions, use it. I guess, US has grown in that nature where too much of tech is being used. I would be sorry if I am offending Uncle Sam.

Uncle Sam is not my uncle to get offended. What I want to drive home is. Use technology without becoming a slave. I'm still using my old computer. I'll not add new features just for the sake of adding. Because its serving my purpose.

Uncle Sam is not my uncle to get offended. What I want to drive home is. Use technology without becoming a slave. I'm still using my old computer. I'll not add new features just for the sake of adding. Because its serving my purpose.

I wasn't saying sorry to you, but to those who are referred there - for those people. Any ways, I too must say that and agree that one shouldn't be a slave of the technology and shouldn't get lazy due to the newer features added over and over again.

I wasn't saying sorry to you, but to those who are referred there - for those people. Any ways, I too must say that and agree that one shouldn't be a slave of the technology and shouldn't get lazy due to the newer features added over and over again.

A gadget will not think on your behalf. You are the one to think make the gadget work. With the same old computer I do heavy paintings to bmy private jobs. Every thing delivered right on the dot.

A gadget will not think on your behalf. You are the one to think make the gadget work. With the same old computer I do heavy paintings to bmy private jobs. Every thing delivered right on the dot.

It's good that gadgets do not have their own thoughts or feelings. It is we who make them work according to our need. And I too have been using my laptop for more than 4 years now and that too at least 5-7 hours daily.

It's good that gadgets do not have their own thoughts or feelings. It is we who make them work according to our need. And I too have been using my laptop for more than 4 years now and that too at least 5-7 hours daily.

So we have come to the conclusion that the deep rooted belief that, " with so many boons around me granted by the advanced technologu, i need not do anything. Just press this button or press that button." will not work out always.
It is still a mystery after seven days no trace of missing ill fated air craft, it continues to fly for four hours after it loses its conact with radar, now profile of pilots are under investigation.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is still a mystery after seven days no trace of missing ill fated air craft, it continues to fly for four hours after it loses its conact with radar, now profile of pilots are under investigation.

Yes. till now nothing is known about the Jet according to morning news
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.