Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All is not lost. Valpayee lost government but never indulge horse trading. He lost by a vote. It seems this election is all about modi for or against. I am hopeful. This time one party should have majority.

Who will give najority and to whom? This depends on situation. Even in Delhi, no party could get majority. We have to be realistic. It is no use just making idealistic wishes that are not going to be realized.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All is not lost. Valpayee lost government but never indulge horse trading. He lost by a vote. It seems this election is all about modi for or against. I am hopeful. This time one party should have majority.

Who will give najority and to whom? This depends on situation. Even in Delhi, no party could get majority. We have to be realistic. It is no use just making idealistic wishes that are not going to be realized.

I agree. There is a vast difference between Wishful thinking and Reality. Only time knows what's in store for us.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Even opinion polls are unable to give any right picture because there is so much happening and things are moving at a very fast pace...either way everyone seems to have written off Rahul Gandhi led Congress which is the positive outcome out of this whole exercise. But knowing Congress party,it will do everything possible to hold on to power ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congress is out of the picture for sure, but who will make the government, no idea. BJP is like to make though!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Congress is out of the picture for sure, but who will make the government, no idea. BJP is like to make though!

There are yet a plethora of IFs and BUTs. Indian voter is not a fully changed voter as the picture shows. Still there are millions of voters who are ready to vote for a pack of Biryani and packet of Hooch.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.