Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't know, what change will his government bring but yet I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance.

We have to watch to see what changes are in store for us. I for one kept my fingers crossed hoping for the best.

Even after so much of propaganda and so much of advertisements, its very clear that 100% voting has not been done. Its because most of them feel that no matter who wins, things are not going to change. Hope Mr. Modi will bring changes and can win the hearts of voters as well as non-voters.
Don't know, what change will his government bring but yet I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance.

We have to watch to see what changes are in store for us. I for one kept my fingers crossed hoping for the best.

Even after so much of propaganda and so much of advertisements, its very clear that 100% voting has not been done. Its because most of them feel that no matter who wins, things are not going to change. Hope Mr. Modi will bring changes and can win the hearts of voters as well as non-voters.

I contribute to your views. Entire country is eagerly waiting to get rid of Congress. I too hope that Narendra Modi will rise up to the expectations of the country.

I contribute to your views. Entire country is eagerly waiting to get rid of Congress. I too hope that Narendra Modi will rise up to the expectations of the country.[/quote

I am not sick of congress. The way I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance, in the same way I feel if congress wins then Rahul Gandhi should get the power. Would love to see a young prime minister in this country.

I contribute to your views. Entire country is eagerly waiting to get rid of Congress. I too hope that Narendra Modi will rise up to the expectations of the country.[/quote

I am not sick of congress. The way I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance, in the same way I feel if congress wins then Rahul Gandhi should get the power. Would love to see a young prime minister in this country.

It's Ok. I'm letting you know about the general pulse prevailing in the country.

It's Ok. I'm letting you know about the general pulse prevailing in the country.

I agree. People want to see a change and most of them are in favor of Mr. Modi. Will get the results within few days, hope for the best.

I agree. People want to see a change and most of them are in favor of Mr. Modi. Will get the results within few days, hope for the best.

The real change makers are the people, not an individual or a party. People's mandate is the ultimate.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The real change makers are the people, not an individual or a party. People's mandate is the ultimate.

True. Peoples' mandate is ultimate. But nobody can judge the mandate till election results are declared. The mandate is entire peoples' and not that of a few regions. Apparently, somebody in Gujarat and M.P. has a different perception of mandate than one living in West Bengal, Tamilnadu or Kashmir.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

True. Peoples' mandate is ultimate. But nobody can judge the mandate till election results are declared. The mandate is entire peoples' and not that of a few regions. Apparently, somebody in Gujarat and M.P. has a different perception of mandate than one living in West Bengal, Tamilnadu or Kashmir.

It's not judgement but a hope. If all such hopes are mobilized it becomes verdict. Of course it's a wishful thinking. Because of the vastness and diversity of the country.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
All is not lost. Valpayee lost government but never indulge horse trading. He lost by a vote. It seems this election is all about modi for or against. I am hopeful. This time one party should have majority.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In the present political scenario, thinking of politics without horse trading is mere fallacy . Unscrupulous politicians are ready to stoop down to any lower levels for a party ticket..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.