Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion it is Modi, this election is all about Modi, he is campaigning all over India, and his opposite is Rahul Gandhi who is also performing national campiagns, but all three cms are limited to their states, India does not want state leaders, in this election like Modi they should have campaign all over India to stake their claim, in democracy number matters as some other day Deve gouda became PM.

No doubt, Congress and BJP are two big parties but we cannot simply wish away others. Neithe congress nor BJP can get single party majority. BJP no doubt capmaoigned in entire country. But mere campaiging without sufficient organization support does not help. This is like canvassing for a product in area where you have no distriburors and retailers. You just hold rally and also draw big crowd but in absence of organization and grass root movement, this is like irrigating fields that are without any seeds and plants. Naturally water will be just wasted there. Congress loss will benefit not only BJP but also others. So others' may also play significant role.
In that case a santula government (khichadi) and India will drawn backwards like these ten years and I think whoever comes to power, be it BJP, COng or left should get absolute majority as for last ten years India has to face difficult times.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Just few days to go, wait and watch. I believe there is a big surprise for us. Just like Modi, Adwani was the most likely candidate of PM in early 2000, but what happened we all know. Result will be interesting!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Just few days to go, wait and watch. I believe there is a big surprise for us. Just like Modi, Adwani was the most likely candidate of PM in early 2000, but what happened we all know. Result will be interesting!

Conditions are different now. When Advani was hoped to become the PM, Congress was in a stronger position. Now Congres's existence is at stake. Above all, there is a wave for Change.
In my opinion it is Modi, this election is all about Modi, he is campaigning all over India, and his opposite is Rahul Gandhi who is also performing national campiagns, but all three cms are limited to their states, India does not want state leaders, in this election like Modi they should have campaign all over India to stake their claim, in democracy number matters as some other day Deve gouda became PM.

No doubt, Congress and BJP are two big parties but we cannot simply wish away others. Neithe congress nor BJP can get single party majority. BJP no doubt capmaoigned in entire country. But mere campaiging without sufficient organization support does not help. This is like canvassing for a product in area where you have no distriburors and retailers. You just hold rally and also draw big crowd but in absence of organization and grass root movement, this is like irrigating fields that are without any seeds and plants. Naturally water will be just wasted there. Congress loss will benefit not only BJP but also others. So others' may also play significant role.
In that case a santula government (khichadi) and India will drawn backwards like these ten years and I think whoever comes to power, be it BJP, COng or left should get absolute majority as for last ten years India has to face difficult times.

We work with what happens rather than what should be. Neither Congress nor BJP nor Left have potential to get single party majority. Hence coalition is must whether you like or not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We work with what happens rather than what should be. Neither Congress nor BJP nor Left have potential to get single party majority. Hence coalition is must whether you like or not.

Coalition cannot be ruled out and along with it Chaos and horse trading also cannot be ruled out.

BJP should get abs majority. In American English should is generally used in must cases.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Coalition cannot be ruled out and along with it Chaos and horse trading also cannot be ruled out.

As regards corruption in eletoral politics this is from the day elections are announced. There is queue of party ticket aspirants. There is greater demand for ticket of a party likely to win more seats. The party leaders earn handsome amount even while allotting ticket. A few years back, a politician managed to get Rajya Sabha membership by paing Rs. three lakh to the party leader. He lost the Rajys Sabha membership as he defected to another party and again paid crores for Lok Sabha ticket. Now he is again in trouble because of mass capture of booths by oposition party and he has also been booked under several sections of IPC.

Naturally, there will be greater horse tading after elections results are declared. The party organizations do not matter. Only the super rich rule. The party organizations are meaningless as tickets are just sold and character, ideology and ability of candidates are not even cnsidered.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As regards corruption in eletoral politics this is from the day elections are announced. There is queue of party ticket aspirants. There is greater demand for ticket of a party likely to win more seats. The party leaders earn handsome amount even while allotting ticket. A few years back, a politician managed to get Rajya Sabha membership by paing Rs. three lakh to the party leader. He lost the Rajys Sabha membership as he defected to another party and again paid crores for Lok Sabha ticket. Now he is again in trouble because of mass capture of booths by oposition party and he has also been booked under several sections of IPC.

Naturally, there will be greater horse tading after elections results are declared. The party organizations do not matter. Only the super rich rule. The party organizations are meaningless as tickets are just sold and character, ideology and ability of candidates are not even cnsidered.

Here in AP A MP seat is fetching Rs. 10 crores. And these politicians are not fools to forego this amount to recover once he wins. He will earn 10 times he has spent.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Don't know, what change will his government bring but yet I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance.
Don't know, what change will his government bring but yet I feel Narendra Modi should be given a chance.

We have to watch to see what changes are in store for us. I for one kept my fingers crossed hoping for the best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.