Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During journeys it's not necessary to carry an electronic gadget to while away the time. I for one carry a book for short journeys and an I pad for longer journeys. Still better i carry my sketch book that gives me immense pleasure which none of the electronic gadget can give.
During journeys it's not necessary to carry an electronic gadget to while away the time. I for one carry a book for short journeys and an I pad for longer journeys. Still better i carry my sketch book that gives me immense pleasure which none of the electronic gadget can give.

Sketch book is also equivalent to a gadget - only that it is not energised. Functionally like electronic gadgets it keeps you involved.

Sketch book is also equivalent to a gadget - only that it is not energised. Functionally like electronic gadgets it keeps you involved.[/quote

Sketch book on which i scribble and note which will be enlarged and developed later manually. How a bunch of papers and a pencil can be called as an electronic gadget?
I love to listen music on my phone with headphone during travelling.. Sometimes I also enjoy gaming to beat high score of my friends during travelling which also cut travelling time fast.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Sketch book is also equivalent to a gadget - only that it is not energised. Functionally like electronic gadgets it keeps you involved.[/quote

Sketch book on which i scribble and note which will be enlarged and developed later manually. How a bunch of papers and a pencil can be called as an electronic gadget?

Point is both keep you from interacting with co-passengers.

Contrary to this, it rouses the enthusiasm around including children who flock around me to see how things are shaping up. In this process, there will be lot of interaction which serves both the purposes of interaction and whiling away the time.

Contrary to this, it rouses the enthusiasm around including children who flock around me to see how things are shaping up. In this process, there will be lot of interaction which serves both the purposes of interaction and whiling away the time.

I agree and wish you all the best.

Kind of you. So what I conclude is that, it's not necessary for an electronic mod Gadget to while away the time during long and arduous journeys.

Kind of you. So what I conclude is that, it's not necessary for an electronic mod Gadget to while away the time during long and arduous journeys.

Yes the outside scenery and the inside passengers can be a source of joy.

Yes the outside scenery and the inside passengers can be a source of joy.

A source of joy to you and the fellow passengers. Best of both the worlds is achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.