Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from last 3-4 months. But I was always checking the discussions in leisure time in these days. Its always a learning from the discussions?. :)

Hope to see you more often.

Yes i will. Even I felt I have been missing yo all. :)

Pleasantly surprised, I just saw your post when I was searching you. welcome back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from last 3-4 months. But I was always checking the discussions in leisure time in these days. Its always a learning from the discussions?. :)

Pleasantly surprised, I just saw your post when I was searching you. welcome back.

Site was I think not operative few minutes back but is now working well.

I don't know about you. I am the new person to this Community. I also welcome you to share your thoughts with your friends and the juniors. Thanks for all senior members who are helping the juniors with your valuable suggestions.

I don't know about you. I am the new person to this Community. I also welcome you to share your thoughts with your friends and the juniors. Thanks for all senior members who are helping the juniors with your valuable suggestions.

Good to see you. Yes boddnan is a good site where yo can learn and share your views through writing articles and discussing in forms.
welcome back.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Welcome back. I am a new member in Boddunan. Hope to see you interacting in forum.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Hi SJ... Good to see you here.. Even I am not active here these days, but still I login here almost daily and read others... Hope soon I will able to add here from my side too..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi SJ... Good to see you here.. Even I am not active here these days, but still I login here almost daily and read others... Hope soon I will able to add here from my side too..

Good to see the old members surfacing up one by one. It would be still better if all the members become active. Not just active but SUPER ACTIVE.
Thank you said by: AKP

Good to see the old members surfacing up one by one. It would be still better if all the members become active. Not just active but SUPER ACTIVE.

Sanjeev, it is indeed a great gesture and feeling to get back to the Boddunan platform. I believe your return was a much awaited stance for every other member here. I took up the same discussion thread to say a word of "Hi" to everyone here since I too returned after a long break. Its been really a long time that I could not get into this site... I guess more than 6 months or so. Great to see the popularity of this site with many new members and other existing barons sharing all great information.

Sanjeev, it is indeed a great gesture and feeling to get back to the Boddunan platform. I believe your return was a much awaited stance for every other member here. I took up the same discussion thread to say a word of "Hi" to everyone here since I too returned after a long break. Its been really a long time that I could not get into this site... I guess more than 6 months or so. Great to see the popularity of this site with many new members and other existing barons sharing all great information.

You will not be disappointed. With new and vibrant members, things would be more exciting. c'mon, take a Dip.
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.