Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes some situations need to be handled carefully and tactfully so that we can prove our points without hurting or offending the others.

Yes, most cases it works but when it doesn't and it happens just too many times, one really should speak out!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes some situations need to be handled carefully and tactfully so that we can prove our points without hurting or offending the others.

Yes, most cases it works but when it doesn't and it happens just too many times, one really should speak out!

There are times esp when you are stressed , when you find even the most well meaning advse or query annoying but later feel bad about it. In my own case , my mother is very particular about time and if I happen to tell her I have to do something the next day, she will start cautioning me the next morning the moment I wake up - You have to go or do a certain thing ! It is nice that she is so caring and anxious that I must not miss but sometimes it becomes too much and I tell her please tell me once and I will bear it in mind...LOL, my brother is short tempered and he explodes at times when this happens with him , of course later we feel bad , but such a thing can easily happen in life ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are times esp when you are stressed , when you find even the most well meaning advse or query annoying but later feel bad about it. In my own case , my mother is very particular about time and if I happen to tell her I have to do something the next day, she will start cautioning me the next morning the moment I wake up - You have to go or do a certain thing ! It is nice that she is so caring and anxious that I must not miss but sometimes it becomes too much and I tell her please tell me once and I will bear it in mind...LOL, my brother is short tempered and he explodes at times when this happens with him , of course later we feel bad , but such a thing can easily happen in life ...

LOL...it happens a lot with me too, my mother too likes to keep reminding of things especially where my son is concerned and sometimes I too burst out and tell her that I am a grown woman and I can take care of him as well as she cared for us! Later on, I do say sorry for the outburst, but she just keeps forgetting that I really am a grown up person! :whistle:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL...it happens a lot with me too, my mother too likes to keep reminding of things especially where my son is concerned and sometimes I too burst out and tell her that I am a grown woman and I can take care of him as well as she cared for us! Later on, I do say sorry for the outburst, but she just keeps forgetting that I really am a grown up person! :whistle:

It is the same with me where my children are concerned, and I am sure I must be aannoying them with my anxiety about their well being etc etc .. So basically an outsider should be extra careful while meddling or criticising anyone because it can be termed as unwanted interference ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's the person's discrimination that comes in to picture.who is in the middle of the action. Whatever, the person does, whether the person uses diplomacy or courtesy, the other person should know that sufferer means business.
It is the level of knowledge that becomes ignorance of situation as most of times illiterate people think otherwise than what literate thinks and that creates confusion and interference into personal matters.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even educated and knowledgeable people break the barriers of decency and enter the Privacy of others unabashedly.
We need be courteous to all. There are all types of people. some have the tendency to interfere in every matter. This is not their fault. It is best to listen to everybody but do what suits you more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We need be courteous to all. There are all types of people. some have the tendency to interfere in every matter. This is not their fault. It is best to listen to everybody but do what suits you more.

Too much of interference will be an impediment to your own regular work schedule and blocks your progress. Such interference should be stopped with courtesy also. In spite of this, if the people continue to interfere, then there is nothing wrong in taking a harsh step.

Too much of interference will be an impediment to your own regular work schedule and blocks your progress. Such interference should be stopped with courtesy also. In spite of this, if the people continue to interfere, then there is nothing wrong in taking a harsh step.

If you just listen and don't argue but take your own decision, you save much of time and energy and also maintain relation. Also such persons will know in due course that you only listen but don't follow the advice, they will stop interfering.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.