It's lust in teens , In mid years a deal and in old age a need , I strongly feel love doesn't exist , It only exists between mother and a child , father and a child or vice versa But between man and a woman its only a belief .
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's lust in teens , In mid years a deal and in old age a need , I strongly feel love doesn't exist , It only exists between mother and a child , father and a child or vice versa But between man and a woman its only a belief .

I think your definition of Love is not right. I view love as pure and eternal.it exists where trust is there. Love means never having to say you are sorry.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Well, i don't wish to define love or whether love is a reality or a myth..but i feel there is some amount of emotion involved in every relationship which is termed as love or else humanity and human race wouldn't exist.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Manoj lamba
Well, i don't wish to define love or whether love is a reality or a myth..but i feel there is some amount of emotion involved in every relationship which is termed as love or else humanity and human race wouldn't exist.

So you say, there exists some amount of emotion in every relationship.it means that emotion's name varies from type of relation.if its between man and woman, it's love. It implies love is not a myth.
:) may be yes..love is not a myth...if a person is lucky and blessed they get it the rest who don't get, consider it as myth.

If a fox fails to get grapes, can we say grapes are myth?. We say it's due to lack of sincerity. Lack of efforts. Akin to this, if a person says Love is myth, it definitely is due to lack of sincerity.
NOM but I just laughed out loud reading the fox and the grapes analogy. Certainly sincerity cannot get anyone love..luck can!

I believe love between a man and woman is temporary...it is more of attraction..for example a marriage which was initiated by love...where later couples grow apart..marriage still continues..not because of love..but due to responsibilities towards each other and towards their children.

NOM but I just laughed out loud reading the fox and the grapes analogy. Certainly sincerity cannot get anyone love..luck can!

I believe love between a man and woman is temporary...it is more of attraction..for example a marriage which was initiated by love...where later couples grow apart..marriage still continues..not because of love..but due to responsibilities towards each other and towards their children.

Good you expressed your opinion. But, I beg to differ with you. In my view, there is no such thing as Luck.. It's effort that pays you at the end of the day. Love can be made permanent and make it last unto the last with understanding and trust. Of course a few sacrifices from both sides.
It's my personal opinion.

Change is the only permanent thing in life and love to undergoes a change, it matures and takes different forms as relationship grows and matures.You meet and get attracted and marry and take on responsibilities but love does not vanish , it transforms into friendship, mutual respect and other emotions as well...If a couple grow apart instead of growing together then it has to be with their own failure to choose or adjust or communicate with the right partner...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nothing is permanent ..not even love..i mean the kind of love we are talking about. Also, I believe luck does play a part not only in love, but in every sphere of life.

Change is the only permanent thing in life and love to undergoes a change, it matures and takes different forms as relationship grows and matures.You meet and get attracted and marry and take on responsibilities but love does not vanish , it transforms into friendship, mutual respect and other emotions as well...If a couple grow apart instead of growing together then it has to be with their own failure to choose or adjust or communicate with the right partner...[/quote

True. If a couple go apart, it's their own undoing. It signifies lack of understanding and trust between them. It's a failure to direct their endeavors to patch up. This failure is attributed to "Luck ". There is no place for luck in any sphere of life including Marital life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.