Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Human is reality and continuance of human civilisation is reality and the love is myth, as it catalysts life in various forms.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
It's lust in teens , In mid years a deal and in old age a need , I strongly feel love doesn't exist , It only exists between mother and a child , father and a child or vice versa But between man and a woman its only a belief .

Change is the only permanent thing in life and love to undergoes a change, it matures and takes different forms as relationship grows and matures.You meet and get attracted and marry and take on responsibilities but love does not vanish , it transforms into friendship, mutual respect and other emotions as well...If a couple grow apart instead of growing together then it has to be with their own failure to choose or adjust or communicate with the right partner...

True. If a couple go apart, it's their own undoing. It signifies lack of understanding and trust between them. It's a failure to direct their endeavors to patch up. This failure is attributed to "Luck ". There is no place for luck in any sphere of life including Marital life.

I agree , what we call luck is a series of co incidences that are sometimes beyond us because many factors are involved...like for instance one of my relatives was supposed to take the ill fated Dubai flight that crashed in Mangalore a few years ago where all passengers were killed. She cancelled her flight at the last minute because she developed a viral infection and her doctor said it was contagious .. Similarly, in a marriage sometimes outside forces too can play both negative and positive role but it depends entirely on the couple as to how they handle these !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nothing is permanent ..not even love..i mean the kind of love we are talking about. Also, I believe luck does play a part not only in love, but in every sphere of life.

I agree. Nothing is permanent. Not even love. Life itself is not permanent. Love also may fade over time. In fact, too much closeness diminishes love. But some spells of seperation revive the spark of love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh, Manoj lamba
Yes, i believed that being too much clued into each other's (man-woman relationship) lives can bring the duo even closer but I was wrong...it actually feels strangulating to some. Some amount of breathing space is good in every relationship.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Manoj lamba
Yes, i believed that being too much clued into each other's (man-woman relationship) lives can bring the duo even closer but I was wrong...it actually feels strangulating to some. Some amount of breathing space is good in every relationship.

The limits and boundaries of moments that cause inconvience are to explored and come to an understanding to avoid them. It's the duty of the couple.
@Rambabu: Agree with you that couples need to express their limitation, set boundaries and share their likes and dislikes which takes time. Overtime we all come to realize how should we behave with each other.

There is always a solution to every problem. People lose patience and jump to hasty conclusions. Who's the loser?
In couple's relation, love is not always deciding factor. Love is a good cementing factor. But love may diminish. The marital relation is more of a social obligation than mere love.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In couple's relation, love is not always deciding factor. Love is a good cementing factor. But love may diminish. The marital relation is more of a social obligation than mere love.

Its a social obligation with a purpose. The purpose is to see the dynasty goes on. To maintain the lineage.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Manoj lamba
Yes, marriage is a legal and social obligation but at the same time anything which is obligatory and not out of genuine concern or love becomes strangulating

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.