Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even such cases where the violators were photographed and published in the local papers, this urinating nuisance has not reduced. Shameless and irresponsible people cannot be amended.

Then should they be publically humiliated and flogged?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even such cases where the violators were photographed and published in the local papers, this urinating nuisance has not reduced. Shameless and irresponsible people cannot be amended.

Then should they be publically humiliated and flogged?

It too happened in my place. The public took care of the offender before he was handed over to the police. Afterwards, police left him after the Police has been bribed. Crime travels two spaces ahead of the Law.
This is a universal problem in India, all Indians(almost) as a rule are stringent about personal hygiene but totally careless about cleanliness outside their homes. Most homes anywhere you go are spic and span, but the filth and trash from their homes is thrown outside! Spitting, urinating, defecating anywhere they find a place is common :sick: :sick: What's more disgusting is that in many buildings, to discourage people from spitting in the stairways, photographs of Gods and Godesses are stuck on the walls! :sick: What we need is a major change in our brains, a good quality laundry detergent to wash out this dirty habit of dirtying public places! :blink:

Imposing heavy fines on the spot should work and those rules already exist but what is lacking is proper manpower and a well-designed system to drive its implementation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.