Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think men and women who are excessively demanding from a relationship generally suffer from some feelings of insecurity and jealousy. They try to control the relationship.

I guess some amount of jealousy makes a relationship alive, it means a person still cares for you! But feelings of insecurity creep in if there are instances of deceit or lie from either spouse.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
I think men and women who are excessively demanding from a relationship generally suffer from some feelings of insecurity and jealousy. They try to control the relationship.

I guess some amount of jealousy makes a relationship alive, it means a person still cares for you! But feelings of insecurity creep in if there are instances of deceit or lie from either spouse.

Both demand from each other depending on the situation. All days are not same- moods keep changing.
The feeling that "My demand should be Met" irrespective of the demand's utility to the family as a whole is most undesirabl. Both the members should think seriously about the bad effects of such dogmatism.

I think that attitude arise purely from immaturity and insensitivity!

It also arises from lack of training during childhood... We see parents fulfilling any demand made by a child the moment he or she throws a tantrum ! This can have extreme consequences when they grow up into adults since they are unable to take no for an answr nor face any failure in life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.