Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Smartphone is easy to carry. Laptop is difficult to operate in places such as trains, buses, parties and during vacation. Smartphone makes life easier and burden less.
It has been already mentioned in the earlier threads as "It's individual preferences and choices."

okay then let me put it this way I have an I pad 32 GB that costs far more than compared to a cheaper brand like micromax but I went for apple because I know it's much better and will last longer. You'll have to agree because you have the same brand too. :)

I agree. But how come you know about my apple I pad?

I know more than that, I know when you use it and where did you get it from! however that is not the topic of this thread, the topic is why apple and why not a cheaper brand? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A smart phone is more suited for informal use and a laptop is more apt for serious work. Of course memory can become a bottle neck in case of smart phones, but same goes with a laptop too. Everything depends on the work that you wish to do -- I can write an article, using a tablet or a smart phone, but when it comes to editing that same article I find using a laptop much easier.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It has been already mentioned in the earlier threads as "It's individual preferences and choices."

okay then let me put it this way I have an I pad 32 GB that costs far more than compared to a cheaper brand like micromax but I went for apple because I know it's much better and will last longer. You'll have to agree because you have the same brand too. :)

I agree. But how come you know about my apple I pad?

I know more than that, I know when you use it and where did you get it from! however that is not the topic of this thread, the topic is why apple and why not a cheaper brand? :laugh:

Now I could recollect it. Coming to the topic, I don't know about cost aspect of my I pad (You know why). But it made my life easy especially on some occasions like working while watching my TV lying on my Diwan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.