Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me a cell phone is a phone is a phone and nothing more since you can never use it the way you can use a laptop. I prefer to sit at home and use my laptop for all my work although I use a iphone I hardly use it for browsing when I go out of my home except while travelling and have to wait for long hours in transit.

I also used to use laptop a lot till I purchased a smartphone and started using it for laptop functions. Today I am equally comfortable with both but am using the smart phone more and more. But all are entitled to their preferences.
I am also having the tablet. But i can't use windows programs in it. Only android apps can be used. Some people are there to buy a smartphone for status symbol i agree it. You can't store much data like laptop hard disk in GB to TB. That is the huge disadvantage of these devices. If i have windows laptop i can use blue-stacks to run the android applications. Some smartphones are also coming with windows OS but its price is equal to the laptop.
I am also having the tablet. But i can't use windows programs in it. Only android apps can be used. Some people are there to buy a smartphone for status symbol i agree it. You can't store much data like laptop hard disk in GB to TB. That is the huge disadvantage of these devices. If i have windows laptop i can use blue-stacks to run the android applications. Some smartphones are also coming with windows OS but its price is equal to the laptop.

You can go for Nokia's Lumia based on windows platform. Memory size should not be a problem.
Well, different people do that for different reasons.. Some just purchase such costly phone for showing their standard and status.. Even they have no more use they go for branded phone which cost them lot more..

Some purchase it because they want good features like good quality camera, high processor for gaming and many more. So it all depends on people's choice.

For me, I don't think we need to spend more for branded thing if we can get the same thing in low price with not so popular brand.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, different people do that for different reasons.. Some just purchase such costly phone for showing their standard and status.. Even they have no more use they go for branded phone which cost them lot more..

Some purchase it because they want good features like good quality camera, high processor for gaming and many more. So it all depends on people's choice.

For me, I don't think we need to spend more for branded thing if we can get the same thing in low price with not so popular brand.

Exactly. I agree with you. Smart phones are aimed at making communication easy and available to all. If this basic purpose is served even from an ordinary phone, throwing money on fancy phones which cost a lot is meaningless.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Exactly. I agree with you. Smart phones are aimed at making communication easy and available to all. If this basic purpose is served even from an ordinary phone, throwing money on fancy phones which cost a lot is meaningless.

People with money who can afford a Roles Royce will never settle for Maruti 800 or People with money staying in Regency Hayat will never stay in Hotel Ram Bharose just to save money. It's their money and they know best where and how to spend it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

People with money who can afford a Roles Royce will never settle for Maruti 800 or People with money staying in Regency Hayat will never stay in Hotel Ram Bharose just to save money. It's their money and they know best where and how to spend it.

WELL SAID AND THAT IS THE REALITY . PONTIFICATION ABOUT OTHERS SPENDINGS IS MEANINGLESS .
It has been already mentioned in the earlier threads as "It's individual preferences and choices."
It has been already mentioned in the earlier threads as "It's individual preferences and choices."

okay then let me put it this way I have an I pad 32 GB that costs far more than compared to a cheaper brand like micromax but I went for apple because I know it's much better and will last longer. You'll have to agree because you have the same brand too. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

okay then let me put it this way I have an I pad 32 GB that costs far more than compared to a cheaper brand like micromax but I went for apple because I know it's much better and will last longer. You'll have to agree because you have the same brand too. :)

I agree. But how come you know about my apple I pad?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.