Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the present scenario it is also seen that both the parents are well settled and have a decent job, but still when asked when they are going to have a baby they say that they are not financially stable and that this is not the right time for becoming parents. I think it is more of a choice. Sometimes young parents are reluctant to getting into parenthood because they think that it is going to hamper their career.

I love writing and sharing ideas

In the present scenario it is also seen that both the parents are well settled and have a decent job, but still when asked when they are going to have a baby they say that they are not financially stable and that this is not the right time for becoming parents. I think it is more of a choice. Sometimes young parents are reluctant to getting into parenthood because they think that it is going to hamper their career.

I think what looks financially stable to us may not mean the same for others. it varies from person to person i guess..hence out of personal choice they put off having babies. After all marriage in itself is a big responsibility, and rearing child is an equally greater responsibility. So people want to be doubly sure of whether they are capable of handling such a big responsibility.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think what looks financially stable to us may not mean the same for others. it varies from person to person i guess..hence out of personal choice they put off having babies. After all marriage in itself is a big responsibility, and rearing child is an equally greater responsibility. So people want to be doubly sure of whether they are capable of handling such a big responsibility.

In such wavering situations where one is not sure of his capacity for maintaining a family after marriage, its wise to put off the marriage for some time, if necessary forever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.