Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That the marriages are delayed due to baldness is a mistaken notion.. I know people delay their marriage with an intention to fulfill some of their unfulfilled goals. In this process they even give way to their younger siblings to go ahead with their marriages, without waiting for them.
Yes..even I have seen this trend, which is on the rise..marriage brings in a lot of responsibilities. So in order to lead a comfortable life..people are delaying their marriage.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

In my own family an elder brother gave clearance to his younger brothers to go ahead with marriage because, he's yet settle in life and with the present job he cannot feed the family if he marries.
In a way it is good, if a person wishes to become financially secure and then take on additional responsibility which marriage brings in. However, this growing trend is leading to another thing that is postponing/delayed parenthood..which can reduce the chances of such people to become parents naturally. Personally, it is good to be financially secure but putting off marriage until it is very late is not quite advisable.

Yes now both men and women wait for a while before leaping into marriage. First they try to get well settled and focus in their careers, which is a good trend though. But again, I completely agree with you Mousumi, that in doing so sometimes they face the challenges of delayed parenthood. The biological clock runs out and it becomes difficult to conceive in late marriages. Careers can be pursued even after marriage.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Yes now both men and women wait for a while before leaping into marriage. First they try to get well settled and focus in their careers, which is a good trend though. But again, I completely agree with you Mousumi, that in doing so sometimes they face the challenges of delayed parenthood. The biological clock runs out and it becomes difficult to conceive in late marriages. Careers can be pursued even after marriage.

First things first. Wife arrived in to your life first. It's the primary responsibility of the person to be able to give a square meal to his life partner. Unless this condition is fulfilled and going for children, you are adding one more burden to yourself. Let the first step be firm and strong. Then the things will fall in their respective places like in a Jigsaw puzzle.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

First things first. Wife arrived in to your life first. It's the primary responsibility of the person to be able to give a square meal to his life partner. Unless this condition is fulfilled and going for children, you are adding one more burden to yourself. Let the first step be firm and strong. Then the things will fall in their respective places like in a Jigsaw puzzle.

Agree with you Sir, but let me give you of what we are trying to say here. Not sure if you've watched this Bollywood movie 'Shaadi ke Side Effects' here the male protagonist --Farhan Akthar didn't wish to become a father, but when they went to a nursing home...after a chance meeting with a guy he changed his decision. The guy who refused to become a father in the pursuit to better his income and to become mentally ready to become a father, he delayed becoming a father...later on when the couple was ready..his wife's biological clock ran out..and they had to go for IVF...and they landed up with four babies instead of one. That was just an example in a movie..but it can happen in real life too.

Agree with you Sir, but let me give you of what we are try to say here. Not sure if you've watched this Bollywood movie 'Shaadi ke Side Effecst' here the male protagonist --Farhan Akthar didn't wish to become a father, but when they went to a nursing home...after a chance meeting with a guy he changed his decision. The guy who refused to become a father in the pursuit to better his income and to become mentally ready to become a father, he delayed becoming a father...later on when the couple was ready..his wife's biological clock ran out..and they had to go for IVF...and they landed up with four babies instead of one. That was just an example in a movie..but it can happen in real life too.

Chances are there to happen like in the movie "Shadi Ke Sideeffects.". I don't deny it.. What i tried to impress on is s general observation based on a few real life incidents.

Agree with you Sir, but let me give you of what we are try to say here. Not sure if you've watched this Bollywood movie 'Shaadi ke Side Effecst' here the male protagonist --Farhan Akthar didn't wish to become a father, but when they went to a nursing home...after a chance meeting with a guy he changed his decision. The guy who refused to become a father in the pursuit to better his income and to become mentally ready to become a father, he delayed becoming a father...later on when the couple was ready..his wife's biological clock ran out..and they had to go for IVF...and they landed up with four babies instead of one. That was just an example in a movie..but it can happen in real life too.

Chances are there to happen like in the movie "Shadi Ke Sideeffects.". I don't deny it.. What i tried to impress on is s general observation based on a few real life incidents.

I got your point and can't deny that it is very important to get financially secure, provide for your first priority i.e your wife and then plan for a family. But today this is what people are doing instead of yester years when men got married only by using their big family names but themselves were not mature enough and financially stable enough to run a household of their own.

I got your point and can't deny that it is very important to get financially secure, provide for your first priority i.e your wife and then plan for a family. But today this is what people are doing instead of yester years when men got married only by using their big family names but themselves were not mature enough and financially stable enough to run a household of their own.

Absolutely. You gave a vivid picture of today's scenario.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.