Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with you but on the other hand those persons who work hard will receive more and more work. Once you satisfied their expectations they will ever wants it from you. They can recognize our work but they will never change their attitudes.

I'm sorry to say that's pessimistic attitude. A good worker is always in demand. No sane officer will lose a good worker knowingly. If this doesn't work. Your officer doesn't deserve a good worker like you. Quit the post.

Quitting is not the right solution in this kind of problem. Because there is no guarantee that the new office will not have such seniors.

There is no guarantee that the world is filled with those who will not recognize your worth. Go where you are wanted. Not tolerated.
I agree with you but on the other hand those persons who work hard will receive more and more work. Once you satisfied their expectations they will ever wants it from you. They can recognize our work but they will never change their attitudes.

I'm sorry to say that's pessimistic attitude. A good worker is always in demand. No sane officer will lose a good worker knowingly. If this doesn't work. Your officer doesn't deserve a good worker like you. Quit the post.

Quitting is not the right solution in this kind of problem. Because there is no guarantee that the new office will not have such seniors.

There is no guarantee that the world is filled with those who will not recognize your worth. Go where you are wanted. Not tolerated.

True..time, patience, perseverance, and an optimistic attitude will help deal with this kind of issue.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

True..time, patience, perseverance, and an optimistic attitude will help deal with this kind of issue.

Exactly. There were people who waited for a long time for a Job that not only gave them satisfaction but also their specializations were eagerly received, implemented and honored in the organization. It may be delayed. But it pays. you will have the last laugh.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Sadly this happens a lot with people who are willing to put in a hard work. My personal observation is that overall quality of people in jobs is gradually on a decline as well as willingness to stay back late when it is the need of the job. So people who usually show flexibility and commitment more than others end up doing more work more often, it is an easy thing for the superiors to do than try to force other laggers to stay back and do the job. This is one reason and the second reason is the superiority complex and ego of the senior officers.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It never happened with me even in private firms. The only way to deal with such officers is to show your worth with your impeccable work. Always give him more than he expectations.. Then see the change in him; Remember, even the worst officer also dreads to face a an efficient workman.

This happens in rare cases..when you work efficiently..you are rewarded with more work. And to my surprise those who do shabby work are allowed to go and leave and ultimately, the good and efficient employees have to stay back and clean other people's shabby work. Been there..done that...

This happens every where- eve in government offices. I served for twenty two years in giovernment service. I was usually or say on regular basis given much moe responsibility than others. But I never protested. But unlike private offices, you cannot work for longer hours. The office will be closed at exact time. Even if you wish to stay longer, the staff on closing duty and peon will not let you stay any longer in office.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.