Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kudos to you. In the name of convenience, one should not ignore the personal safety. " use phone only when it's necessary" should be need of the hour.
Scientist say mobile phones should be used on left hand side only. Several people are using it on right hand side without knowing its side effects. Cell phone heat is directly entering through ears. Our nerves are affected by it.Use cellphone when there is need otherwise it will put you in tragedy. We never like hell so use cell less.
Despite knowing the evil effects people are using cell excessively. None can save them. After all it's their life.
It's not uncommon to see students using the Cell phones in the examination hall for getting answers from outside. Such incidents are aplenty. Do the parents know what for their child is using cell phone presented with love to their darling son?

Yes not only cellphones......I have seen young minor kids driving cars without a valid license. I think such parents are either totally ignorant about what they are doing or they just don't care.

I love writing and sharing ideas

It's not uncommon to see students using the Cell phones in the examination hall for getting answers from outside. Such incidents are aplenty. Do the parents know what for their child is using cell phone presented with love to their darling son?

Yes not only cellphones......I have seen young minor kids driving cars without a valid license. I think such parents are either totally ignorant about what they are doing or they just don't care.

Parents are well aware of both the cell phone of their children and they also know about the fact that their son is driving an unlicensed vehicle. Otherwise, who would have given the money for their child to buy a cell phone?

Parents are well aware of both the cell phone of their children and they also know about the fact that their son is driving an unlicensed vehicle. Otherwise, who would have given the money for their child to buy a cell phone?

Yes of course they have given them the money or else how would they buy them, but don't you think the parents should be more responsible while doing so? They should restrict themselves from this habit of catering to every other need of their sons and daughters........that is what I meant Sir.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes of course they have given them the money or else how would they buy them, but don't you think the parents should be more responsible while doing so? They should restrict themselves from this habit of catering to every other need of their sons and daughters........that is what I meant Sir.

Definitely. Parents play a key role in shaping the children

Parents should not show their affection by giving money to their children. If the parents idea is to teach the children how to save money then they deposit the money in the bank a/c and keep an eye with their children.

Parents should not show their affection by giving money to their children. If the parents idea is to teach the children how to save money then they deposit the money in the bank a/c and keep an eye with their children.

Yes, the importance of thrift should be injected in the children right from the beginning. This habit goes a long way in the lives of the children.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.