Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
cell phone is very useful but overuse makes this harmful.

There are better ways for which a Cell phone can be used. It should not be used for futile communication.

Yes not only people are using it for pointless conversations but also distracting themselves from their present situation. For e.g. driving and using cell phone at the same time is the worst thing a person can do to himself or herself.

By this lack of civic sense, the abusers are endangering their lives and the people's lives.

I think the law only cannot give much benefit. If a person born in India going to foreign countries he adopt the policies in that country and obey the rules but when return to India he is making the same mistake. Here laws are known as just dolls in show case.

Unless people and the law enforcement authorities work together nothing will happen. I'll ask you a question. Did you ever report any traffic violation that happened in your presence to the concerned authorities? People should take responsibility and assist the law enforcement authorities. We see many people are indifferent when it comes to cooperating with the administration.

Yes. I reported a traffic violation to concerned authorities but they asked questions and take bribe from the concern person and left that place. This is also one of the reason people not interested in reporting to authorities.

It's not just complaining, an FIR has to be lodged and insist on the complant number.

Lodging an FIR itself don't give much benefit. My cousin cellphone lost 5 years ago we lodged the complaint and have the FIR copy. We also produced the IMEI number to track the phone details. Still they are finding and no reply from them. If we ask anything they are saying we are finding.
cell phone is very useful but overuse makes this harmful.

There are better ways for which a Cell phone can be used. It should not be used for futile communication.

Yes not only people are using it for pointless conversations but also distracting themselves from their present situation. For e.g. driving and using cell phone at the same time is the worst thing a person can do to himself or herself.

By this lack of civic sense, the abusers are endangering their lives and the people's lives.

I think the law only cannot give much benefit. If a person born in India going to foreign countries he adopt the policies in that country and obey the rules but when return to India he is making the same mistake. Here laws are known as just dolls in show case.

Unless people and the law enforcement authorities work together nothing will happen. I'll ask you a question. Did you ever report any traffic violation that happened in your presence to the concerned authorities? People should take responsibility and assist the law enforcement authorities. We see many people are indifferent when it comes to cooperating with the administration.

Yes. I reported a traffic violation to concerned authorities but they asked questions and take bribe from the concern person and left that place. This is also one of the reason people not interested in reporting to authorities.

It's not just complaining, an FIR has to be lodged and insist on the complant number.

Lodging an FIR itself don't give much benefit. My cousin cellphone lost 5 years ago we lodged the complaint and have the FIR copy. We also produced the IMEI number to track the phone details. Still they are finding and no reply from them. If we ask anything they are saying we are finding.

It never happened with me. Rather police department thank me for lending my helping hand in discharging their duties. Recently, I lodged a complaint against the parents whose children are playing cricket and obstructing the traffic. The parents were summoned to the PS and were warned in my presence.
Technology like cell phone is made for human being but Human being become depended on it. This is not good indication.
Abusing a good thing is easy.
Cell Phone is a revolutionary innovation of the Era. Cell which is supposed to make the communication easy and accessible to all, is being abused like never before.
These are my impressions captured in lines to depict how an useful tool like CELL being abused.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11125]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11126]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11127]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11128]}

Overuse of a cell phone can make a hole in your pocket, in addition to posing health hazards, and endanger your life and others..if your parents pay then they should know how to limit the useless conversations.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It's at the Parental level, lot of change has to take place.If some Parents think that presenting a cell phone to their children is a status symbol, some are under the wrong impression that by yielding to their children's demands is nothing but a parental duty.
Too much of anything is good for nothing. Nowadays, it is only happening in the case of cell phones. It is also an important reason for the distraction of studies among youth.
It's not uncommon to see students using the Cell phones in the examination hall for getting answers from outside. Such incidents are aplenty. Do the parents know what for their child is using cell phone presented with love to their darling son?
I watch several people asking the question from what the food prepared in your house to endless speech. Cellphones are useful one but we should not misuse it.
I watch several people asking the question from what the food prepared in your house to endless speech. Cellphones are useful one but we should not misuse it.

That's what i endeavored to say how people are indulging in futile conversations.
Most importantly we cannot ignore the health hazards that are caused by overuse of cellphones. The radiation from mobile phones can also cause brain tumor and extremely hazardous for young adults and children. Cellphones should be used only when needed. SMS messages are far better than taking prolonged calls.

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.